Author Topic: Good News! Major investment in Herrieden parts picking  (Read 808 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Good News! Major investment in Herrieden parts picking
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 19:30:44 »
Who knows, might even lead to more accuracy in parts picking. Parts was previously served from the Dietenhofen factory, so this is a departmental move as well. Makes sense to put it it their main shipping facility though.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 10:30:26 »
Considering the mess in the parts lately... That reminds me.. have to tell them they sent the wrong dolphin. Again.

I do wonder if they can actually READ the messages.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2023, 08:13:19 »
Oh, there will still be mistakes due to human error. It's just that the mistakes may show up more quickly after July!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Riccardo

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2023, 20:54:05 »
Looking at the photos in the article, looks like the system will be provided by Dematic (https://www.dematic.com/en-us/insights/articles/autostore-the-next-big-step-towards-seamless-warehouse-innovation/).