Author Topic: 5634 - Preschool Paradise  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
5634 - Preschool Paradise
« on: November 01, 2015, 14:38:59 »

This set uses the Camping Site/Harbour Café building and is simple to put together.

The only difficulty I had was with the swing, which came unhooked every time I put a klicky on the swing, or took the klicky off the swing.  Not really a big problem, but it would have irritated me when I was a child!

Here are all the klickies:

The sun visor is not very easy to put on the child's head.  And I managed to knock it off again every time I moved her.

Here's the collection of toys that comes with the set:

I really like the paper aeroplane!

And the display of children's drawings.

The chain of children on the window, incidentally, is not a sticker.  The window comes like that - which I was pleased about.  And I'd never thought of using a test tube holder as a pen and brush holder!  The pencil needs to be pushed in quite firmly, and the brushes are a bit tricky to stand upright, but it's worth it.  Such a good idea.

The children, of course, can also play indoors.

The white marks on the window that you can see in the above photo are just reflections from the camera flash ... but if you look carefully behind the blue pencil and brush, you will see some scratches there.

The window was packaged with the rope climb, and obviously got scratched in transit.

Not that that really bothers me.  (I seem to manage to scratch every window in the end, anyway.)  I'm really pleased to have another one of this type of building, and some more playground equipment.  And, especially, a paper aeroplane!

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 5634 - Preschool Paradise
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 15:35:30 »
Thanks for the review.

I really like the kids, and the paper airplane!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 15:50:28 »
Wait, I never noticed this set in the catalogue, and I haven't seen it on the shelves anywhere. It's a must-have for me! Where did you get it?

Thanks for the review, I think it's absolutely adorable. The window with the chain of kids: brilliant! The kid clickies all look great too.

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 16:03:27 »
It seems to be a USA set, but it is available from several places in the Netherlands too; you can find it if you google 5634 Kleuterschool.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 16:20:09 »
Thanks! I will definitely look into that  :)

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 10:29:35 »
Thanks for the review. Such a cute set. Lovely design of the stickers and the childrens drawings!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Iclaudius

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 12:56:30 »
Great review of a very attractive set, thank you for the detail.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 00:20:55 »
I was wondering about that set!  Thanks for reviewing it!  I've added it to my wishlist.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 22:42:36 »
By chance I actually saw this set in a Bart Smit in Diemen today, looked like a fun set to me and I indeed thought I had not seen it in any catalogue.

Great review, the set looks pretty neat and its nice to see them use the mold of the cafe again.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2015, 19:18:19 »
I just noticed as I was putting mine together is that the chairs are a new style
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)