Author Topic: knight 4870  (Read 878 times)

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
knight 4870
« on: December 15, 2013, 22:20:53 »
so I got the knight 4870 for my kid and she is very upset because the cannon does not work...are we doing something wrong? or is it just a dud?

http://www.utoypia.com/moreinfo.php?ID=5103&gclid=CNu7q86hs7sCFe5j7AoddUgAYw
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: knight 4870
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 22:47:42 »
Can you explain further in what way it doesn't work and maybe provide photos of the cannon.  Looking at the building instructions, there appears to be some sort of spring mechanism in the cannon, although I seem to recall that in the past the cannon for them American market have not been of the fireable type for legal reasons.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 23:07:00 »
oh sorry,

yes, there is no spring .. there is not spring shown on the instructions. the back of the cannon, does push in...like it should launch the projectile, but it doesn't launch it. even if you press it really hard.

I was wondering if someone else might have this set. We have other sets where the cannons do shoot things across the room. My son got the 4872 set and it is the same way :(
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 23:08:37 »
here is the other set
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA