Author Topic: Victorian City Life 5955  (Read 26832 times)

Offline baboune

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Victorian City Life 5955
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2012, 00:30:55 »
I'm a Playmobil nut from Canada, and since they wouldn't ship outside USA, thanks to a Smurfy collector living in the US, I just received this set this week.

Very nice set, with very unique box...... I wonder how many of these boxes are manufactured..... I know the pieces already existed, but from a collector standpoint, the box is also very appealing...

Cheers from Canada! :wave:

Baboune

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2012, 06:14:13 »
A big big thanks to bonniebeth who is sending me two of this lovely sets that will be instantly intergrated into my victorian diorama... a big thanks !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:

THe 5955 is one of the most comprehensive and complete sets i have ever seen reference playmobil. Simply awesome. i hope it gets produced and sold in europe too via playmobil .....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2012, 18:18:20 »
Glad I could help! :wave:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2012, 18:37:49 »
Glad I could help! :wave:

I keep looking at this grand review of this grand set , picking up the two sets you send me tomorrow. This review really helped me to decide to get these lovely sets !!! thanks once again for the review !!! So you will see one of these sets in action in one of my photostories with fantomas !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2012, 13:12:03 »
I opened both of the two FAO sets yesyerday and i can only say these are SUPERB !!!! one of the best playmo supersets nowhere near of course the divinity of 3666 but still, still a superb set i must say !!!

Now i am tempted to get some more if they arrive in europe/ greece which would be a wise more from Playmobil to boost sales !!!  :love: