Author Topic: Building up my train collection  (Read 2487 times)

Offline batrugger

• Playmo Pal
Building up my train collection
« on: January 17, 2009, 17:53:04 »
Hi everyone  :wave::

I got into Playmobil while I was stationed in Germany 93-96 and we were especially taken with the knights and trains. While there, I bought the two steam engines and several cars and when the children were younger we used to build large Christmas displays together. My wife and i have continued to buy various sets through the years and have amassed quite a lot with the plan to build a Playmobil G scale village. We were sad to see the electric train go and missed out on a few things that we wanted to get. Recently I got the Playmobil train bug again and bought a couple of old items on ebay. Unfortunately they did not come with the stickers. They are the crane set 4210:

and the diesel engine 4050:

What I am hoping to get is a set of stickers for each of these. I am particularly interested in the German versions. I know that some of these have multiple languages packed in the stickers so maybe somebody has the remaining stickers lying around. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wes

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: Building up my train collection
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 12:00:57 »
Hi Wes :wave:

Better now than never but I would love to know if you have made some progress with your project.

I would love to see a Playmobil Train in situ of a modern, western or victorian set...

Please do let us know.

Karim ;)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Building up my train collection
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 13:28:29 »
Hi batrugger,

Nice to hear from you.  Did you post pictures?  I ask as your post on my PC has gaps in it as if there were meant to be pictures or links there.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”