Author Topic: Share the Smile?  (Read 8609 times)

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
Re: Share the Smile?
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 11:03:38 »
http://trademark.markify.com/trademarks/ctm/playmobil+share+the+smile%21/012437431

Found the trademark info... it could either be very interesting, or they could just be covering the bases.
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 13:51:19 »
http://trademark.markify.com/trademarks/ctm/playmobil+share+the+smile%21/012437431

Found the trademark info... it could either be very interesting, or they could just be covering the bases.

Wow... sounds like it might be very interesting! Sounds like it may have to do with playmobil merchandise. :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 14:29:00 »
Thanks for all the updates on this mysterious campaign. To me it sounds like a marketing campaign that could have shirts, stickers, mugs, billboards and lots and lots of TV ads, wishful thinking I guess due to the non-existent marketing in the US .

I agree that "share the smile" is odd with all the angry klickies these days. Maybe they could follow up with "share the frown" or "share the anger" next.

anyways, looking forward to seeing what unfolds 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 15:03:22 »
Wow... sounds like it might be very interesting! Sounds like it may have to do with playmobil merchandise. :love:

According to that what is trademarked in fact is the name/phrase "share the smile", but it gives no clue of how it WILL be used or what the campaign is about  8}
As I understand it the trademark covers and expands to all things mentioned there, but it does not mean it will be used for all that (videos, mugs t-shirts etc)

I still believe the use of the word SHARE refers directly to social media formats, not merchandise.  :-\
I'm stubborn  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 15:51:44 »
I still believe the use of the word SHARE refers directly to social media formats, not merchandise.  :-\
I'm stubborn  :lol:

I think you're right. Unfortunately.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 00:13:45 »

That's certainly more interesting!
~Pynedor~

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 03:42:36 »
And certainly most intriguing  ;)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 07:41:04 »
I don't see how it is that interesting - it's like tongello says - they just mention EVERYTHING. I don't think it's any indication that they actually plan to do those things, unfortunately (in a way!)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 12:46:57 »
I don't see how it is that interesting - it's like tongello says - they just mention EVERYTHING. I don't think it's any indication that they actually plan to do those things, unfortunately (in a way!)

I suppose what was interesting to me was the image. When they go to effort to create an image like that (even though it's just a few words below their ordinary image), it means that something will likely occur. I'd agree with you lot that it's likely something online only though. :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 15:00:03 »
I had another thought just now (because of LEGO actually, they do it AFAIK)

What if.... it is something about releasing sets or a special line created or inspired by fans submissions? (with acknowledgment of course)   :cloud9:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com