Skater with printed face
4 (3.6%)
Skater with classic face
23 (20.7%)
I like them all
4 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: March 28, 2012, 21:18:59

Author Topic: The new faces  (Read 8881 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: The new faces
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 17:39:12 »
I think you guys went a little off-topic.  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 19:03:53 »
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 23:53:35 »
The sad convict face and the vampire lady face are the only new faces that I voted for. I think that the new rocker face and especially the skater face look much too Legoish. :no:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 01:31:58 »
but don't you think that the plain classic face on the rocker looks .... silly and washed-up? maybe with molded glasses and some unshaven beard or something else....  :-\
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 01:55:45 »
but don't you think that the plain classic face on the rocker looks .... silly and washed-up? maybe with molded glasses and some unshaven beard or something else....  :-\
I agree. The printed one is definitely bad, but the classic one also looks really bizarre with that hair. Moulded glasses and an unshaven face would probably look better.
~Pynedor~

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 02:42:22 »
did i posted here?  :hmm: :hmm: hmmmm....... not sure  :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

2 people voted for the skater printed face :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2012, 12:50:42 »
The prisoner's sad face is cool, like Tim suggested for pics or photostories.
The vampire-lady's face looks cool, as long as it can be exorcised occasionally by switching the head 180°  ;D
The rockstar's face seems ... just okay. Removable sunglasses would have been better but since I'm not into the modern theme, I don't really care the glasses are printed on  ;D

About the skater:
It's FREAKIN HORRID.

I totally agree with that! Hopefully they won't reuse this ridiculous face on other klickies.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2012, 13:51:29 »
when  my boys saw the new skater kid put together they instantly said  "hey look its Max" Max is or was legos mascot . I guess Geobra is still shamelessly copying lego  ::)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2012, 19:14:52 »
when  my boys saw the new skater kid put together they instantly said  "hey look its Max" Max is or was legos mascot . I guess Geobra is still shamelessly copying lego  ::)
I actually thought it looks like the skateboarder they had a long time ago! :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 05:24:55 »
I'm actually okay with these new faces, even the skater, on these particular klickies.  What I don't want to see is them becoming the norm like the stubble and angry eyebrows has become. >:(  Having a unique face in a certain set is fine, but 90% of the time I think Playmobil should stick with their classic smiley face. :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: