Author Topic: making samurai soldiers with yellow & red 'skirts'  (Read 2270 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: making samurai soldiers with yellow & red 'skirts'
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 07:37:00 »
Maybe a couple of those gorgeous mustard ones? With painted neckerchief & belt?

do you also think that these legs are also mustard(and not yellow)? If so, may I have 2 such torsos(from the duo pack of redcoat and pirate, with bluish-green neckerchief and broad red belt, with an open neck right?) and better still if you have 2 pairs of matching arms(they dont have to be those frilly sleeves)....I never liked that odd mustard color but its just for matching the pirate shirt. ;D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2016, 16:16:50 »
do you also think that these legs are also mustard(and not yellow)? If so, may I have 2 such torsos(from the duo pack of redcoat and pirate, with bluish-green neckerchief and broad red belt, with an open neck right?) and better still if you have 2 pairs of matching arms(they dont have to be those frilly sleeves)....I never liked that odd mustard color but its just for matching the pirate shirt. ;D

Torsos I do have.. arms.. need to see. I don't know if the color matches though..  :-\

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 17:18:25 »
Torsos I do have.. arms.. need to see. I don't know if the color matches though..  :-\

I did find some matching mustard colored arms, no idea where they were originally from....but if you cant find or spare any matching mustard arms, no worries, I will eventually find some more. :)