Author Topic: Are they steck??  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Are they steck??
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 20:34:30 »
Yes I know these Wolf. I meant the green ones....are there more than the set we dicussed before?

the third edition collector has an exclussive set. Sadly its no listed on playmodb... and I cannot fidn a picture of it on google...

Its the roman tower but instead of an eagle it has a bull head and three green barbarians...

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 02:32:34 »
The set is a relatively new one, and so everything ought to be available.
Cool...I will add that into my DS order list. But do you know how much does one wall, or half of a wall cost on UK DS?? Thanks~!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 02:33:22 »
I got this set in USA in march. I'm not very into the knights theme but I LOOVED these knights colors! they look great!
Also I used the castle parts for a Victorian setting..... lost the folder with the all pics. Have to do it all over again.... anyway....
 :wave:
Did you get it from Target? or TRU?? USA is really one great playmobil paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 02:34:41 »
I'll echo Giorginetto's enthusiasm and Gordon's reasoning!

@Gaston: Do you use this set as a single unit? Meaning, have you sided them with other knifht factions? If I get this set, I wouldn't know where to place them...  ??? ??? ??? basically, because of their colour...
They could be used as some standalone ruin~~~ which is cool....and I love the vegetation growing on it~~~~ it gives me chill

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 12:26:42 »
Did you get it from Target? or TRU?? USA is really one great playmobil paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually a friend of mine bought it for me in a small shop on a road trip between Miami and Orlando!
Wouldn't know where  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com