Author Topic: The 14 Victorian Customized Sets of Playmovictorian in pictures  (Read 15446 times)

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
Re: The 14 Victorian Customized Sets of Playmovictorian in pictures
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 09:35:38 »
great pictures.. now i getting hungry too.. all those food!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 19:28:48 »
I suddenly have a craving for cake. 

(Same happened with me ...) :-[

... Great party!

G.
:blackhair:
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 14:15:06 »
My happy little Victorians, the story so far...

Spring / Summer Theme ( May 2009 )

Baking Time at the Mansion.

Can you smell the freshly baked cherry pie just out of the oven ?

Only a few hours until our prestigious Guests arrive at the Mansion and there is still so much to do in the Kitchen this afternoon...

While the Cook is baking pies and cakes, one Maid is preparing chocolate cookies, another one has a tray of delicious tarts ready for baking, the young Helper is beating the eggs and look at that scrumptious strawberry cake on its stand !!!

The Upper Crust of Hyde Park is in for a real treat this afternoon and there is no doubt that the success of the Summer High Tea at the Mansion will be featured in the best Society magazines and it all started here, in the Kitchen...

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 18:07:43 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 18:17:35 »
Pampering Time at the Mansion ( May 2009 )

What a wonderful day this has been !!!

The Young Master's birthday is tomorrow and his Grandmother has taken him to the most famous toy shop of the Victorian era : Hamley's on Regent St.

What fun it was to run from teddy bears to toy soldiers and miniature trains, especially when Gran'ma is playing along !!!

After a well deserved cup of tea and cream cakes at the Ritz, it is time to head back to the Mansion where the faithful Maid will put the many bags of presents away until tomorrow.

The Mansion bathroom's features all the novelties including a bath tub and hot water and after such a busy day it is so nice to pamper ourselves in luxury.

No doubt the Young Master will find it hard to sleep tonight as after all, the birthday party will have all his friends gathering at the Mansion and all these new toys to play with. But he will just have to wait...until tomorrow...

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 18:48:26 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
Re: The 18 Victorian Customized Sets of Playmovictorian in pictures
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 18:26:36 »
Summer has arrived at the Mansion ( May 2009 )

Since the first ice cream factory was created a few decades ago in Baltimore USA, ice cream has been the delight of Victorian Society ever since

That is until a certain Reverend John Scott in New York City decided to serve a strange dessert to his Crowd after the Sunday service : he simply called it Ice Cream Sundae.

Needless to say that it only took a first class crossing on the latest Cunard Steamer to bring the novelty to London and this afternoon in Hyde Park, the Astors, Rothschilds and Rockefellers all dressed in the latest fashion with matching jewelled feathered fans are all gathering under the pale green silk swag curtains of the Summer Room to indulge in the most scrumptious selection of ice creams ever seen.

Such an event will surely be featured in the next issue of the Delineator in London, Cosmopolitan in New York and La Gazette du Bon Ton in Paris.

Another success for the Lady of the House !!!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 18:48:59 by playmovictorian »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 18:47:35 »
A perfect Sunday in the Cotswolds ( May 2009 )

Where has the Cream of Victorian Society disappeared to on this glorious Sunday afternoon ?

Hyde Park is surprisingly quiet and even the Tea Lounge at the Ritz is deserted...

The answer to this puzzling mystery can be found leaving Victoria Station every Sunday afternoon at precisely 1.30pm : the Cotswolds Express.

Hyde Park's Upper Crust is flocking like birds to a tiny and very picturesque village called Broadway in the Heart of England.

The Cotswolds rolling hills, lovely thatched cottages, scented gardens, stone bridges also attract aspiring Painters on a Sunday like this.

An Artist is at work at the Honeysuckle Windmill today while our fashionable Victorian Friends are indulging in ice creams and cakes to die for while discussing the latest Transatlantic gossip after an afternoon of picking flowers and full baskets of juicy cherries...I think his name is a certain Auguste Renoir ? No doubt he has some talent, but certainly not enough to make his name into History...

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 19:10:11 »
Hello Playmofriends  :wave:

Could you believe it?

I am finally hard at work planning my new Dioramas  :yup:!!

They will be on the Autumn/Winter theme and I am currently busy carefully selecting the accessories and the fabric for the swag curtains - silk brocades - which my Friend Vanessa will create to the exact measures of the Playmo Mansion windows.

I have been really inspired by the photographic work of Tim, Bill, Rasputin and other Playmofriends and I will try new angles thanks to them  :wow: :wow:.

Lighting will be paramount to me as I wish to recreate that particular glow that goes with the season and I must say that after Emma's amazing and so incredibly creative dioramas, one can only be humble when it comes to creating new ones  :-[

A thing is sure, my happy little Victorians are on their way to new exciting adventures with that special High Society flavour that should put a smile on your face !!!

For those, those who are interested in the 1/12th scale, here is a link to a unique online shop who offers not only the best silk brocades but also with a design and pattern specialy created for the 1/12th scale world :

www.thesilkroute.co.uk

And for those who asked myself and Emma about these amazing food items on the 1.12th scale here is the video of reference of pure dream when it comes to turning Polymer Clay into mini works of Art :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzS-1jFDPJ0&feature=related

I will keep you posted with my progress...

Karim ;)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 21:49:25 by playmovictorian »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009, 14:16:18 »
Hi Playmofriends  :wave:

I have made my first Playmobil purchase in 4 months  ;D !!!

Mainly items related to a Winter scene such as sleighs, kids in winter outfits, etc.

I am planning 2 dioramas to start with : one autumn kitchen with cooks busy making pumkpin pies and autumn fruits jams and a winter scene with my elegant little Victorians arriving in sleighs to a Hyde Park Christmas party.

The dioramas will include working chandelliers for that special magical touch and atmosphere that I wish to give.

The snow is very difficult to reproduce and I will not go down the cotton road as too thick and looks very much as if I had sprayed shaving cream / whipped cream all around the Mansion...

Here is the picture of my very first purchase in 4 months :love: :

« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 14:55:21 by playmovictorian »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 09:25:13 »

Excitement is in the air today as I am half the way through planning all the details of my new dioramas over a cup of coffee...

I am excited for many reasons, the first one being that I am finally introducing the Electricity Fairy to the Mansion which should bring that little extra sparkle and the second that I have worked out an alternative to the unreachable Park Fence - a stone gate with frost hedges on each sides and stone pillars in between the hedges...

I will work out the final details as I go along the way but my aim is to create dioramas that have an old fashioned charm and the photography and lighting will be paramount.

If its ok with you, I will take you along the different stages of the making of these dioramas and I will post pictures accordingly :yup:.

Karim ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:36:34 by playmovictorian »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 17:21:38 »

Needless to say that my Paypal / Ebay account is piping hot with purchases but what can I say ? I did not buy anything whatsoever in 4 months !!! That alone could have had me expelled from PF  :lol: !!!

This is my very last purchase for the day...but how could the Victorian Collector that I am possibly resist this little beauty :

When Emma will see this, she'll drool...

Emma  0), there are still 09 left !!!

Karim ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 17:35:25 by playmovictorian »