Author Topic: Super 4, part 2: 9001 (Dragon), 9004 (Gonk), 9006 (Aliens)  (Read 3445 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Super 4, part 2: 9001 (Dragon), 9004 (Gonk), 9006 (Aliens)
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 06:27:27 »
You could always create an Alien alien by swapping eyes though I thought all three were meant to be generic aliens.

:o I didn't know that.

The cage as used in the episode saw the super 4 gang captured by the alien tribe who were going to sacrifice them I think. The alien tribe also has problems with dinosaurs - t-rexes - who try to eat them - maybe because they steal baby t-rexes? I watched the whole first season on Netflix - the english version.

I wish. I don't have that... I wanted to buy the series (I'm old school), and it didn't.. show up.  :toot:

The feathers on the headdress for some reason have smaller pins so can't be used with hats that take feathers or vice versa. So feathers that look identical to the double feathers from the indian sets but aren't compatible - I think we've seen that before...

I thought they were indian feathers... Uhm.

Love the pineapple, you could cut the peg off for a better pineapple for display but at least the peg being there means a klicky can hold the pineapple.

Point. I don't have others, but maybe I should get a couple and amputate the peg - doesn't sound too hard  :P

The eyes of the aliens pull out and then you can take the head off if you wanted. The sparky and frosty creatures like the ones in 6831 (fire and ice game) seem to have the same bodies so the heads could be swapped for ... well whatever reason. I guess their heads come off by pulling out their eyes  :0 first too.

That's really interesting info, thank you. I don't have those critters YET.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 07:57:43 »

I thought they were indian feathers... Uhm.

So did I. I ordered a bunch of them from DS to use on helmets but fortunately they got the order wrong and only gave (and charged) me one.
I think the peg is probably the same size as the pegs on trees etc that you can stick flowers, animals on but I haven't checked. Certainly not useful for hats or indians.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 10:01:47 »
So did I. I ordered a bunch of them from DS to use on helmets but fortunately they got the order wrong and only gave (and charged) me one.
I think the peg is probably the same size as the pegs on trees etc that you can stick flowers, animals on but I haven't checked. Certainly not useful for hats or indians.

Uhm.. the indian feathers aren't the same as the feathers for helmets... I think.  8}

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 11:06:11 »
thanks for your kingdom's review and photos.....like I said....sometimes looking hard at detailed review photos...I might find some new parts to order  ;)
.....may I know the size of the floorboard (for the cage)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 06:26:29 »
Uhm.. the indian feathers aren't the same as the feathers for helmets... I think.  8}
You're right! The indian ones have the flat connecting pieces. I was thinking about hat feathers but I think I'll confuse everyone if I try to explain my thought processes.  ;D
Either way the alien feathers don't fit anything else useful unless you want to drill small holes in things.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 06:34:28 »
Cheng, since mine is currently on my desk, the floorboard is about 63 x 83mm.