Author Topic: Plans for 3092 Dark Invader required  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Re: Plans for 3092 Dark Invader required
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 22:28:37 »
Wolf Knight, I think you should definitely ask the store if you can have/purchase the display. If they haven't carried Playmobil for many years then I'm sure the Playmobil officials have long since forgotten about this piece. So many display items show up on eBay so it just goes to show not every retailer follows the rules. Hopefully this is the case with your shop. ;)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 08:22:12 »
Wolf Knight, I think you should definitely ask the store if you can have/purchase the display. If they haven't carried Playmobil for many years then I'm sure the Playmobil officials have long since forgotten about this piece. So many display items show up on eBay so it just goes to show not every retailer follows the rules. Hopefully this is the case with your shop. ;)

Its a good suggestion Robbie, but I know how Playmobil Hellas thinks too well,and how strick they are with these displays and their giant klickies...I also know in what kind of trouble that toy shop owner is in...and if he does not want to get any more lawsuits, he will stay clear from selling that display or all the other giant klickies he has around his shop...

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 03:29:44 »
Oh my! I didn't know the situation was so serious.  :'( Now I understand why you haven't tried to acquire the items from the store in question.  :-[