Author Topic: The best way to place my DS order?  (Read 6211 times)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
Re: The best way to place my DS order?
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 15:23:29 »
My mum just paid and was told to expect delivery in the next 5 working days which seems to be a lot quicker than last time (I may be imagining it but I'm sure it was 3 weeks).  I also fulfil the requirement for free postage and the free gift so overall I'm really pleased especially with the standard of service. 
[img]

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 16:14:00 »
My mum just paid and was told to expect delivery in the next 5 working days which seems to be a lot quicker than last time (I may be imagining it but I'm sure it was 3 weeks).  I also fulfil the requirement for free postage and the free gift so overall I'm really pleased especially with the standard of service. 

The delivery time recently came down to 7-10 working days, so this is a further reduction.

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2011, 11:12:52 »
 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's arrived!  :love: And it only took 3 working days!  I'm really impressed by their service.  I'll post in more detail after lunch!  ;)
[img]

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 13:53:10 »
Congratualtions!!! Have fun!!!