Author Topic: How do you store your 'heads'? What about 'Earless' heads?  (Read 2499 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
many of us have trays(crates, in Thara's case) of heads, separated maybe by skin color(getting more difficult now that there's so many shades of fair skins) etc....
I also separate by sexes, plain or printed, and Fi?ures' heads(with those narrowed shanks)

Earless heads(I can use for bald Asian monks) are rare(like 1 out of >100 heads.....unless you started collecting eons ago), but when I needed more, searching for them under hats/helmets & uncapping klickies on my shelves was painful, both physically and mentally....so perhaps when you uncover an earless head, you might want to put it aside to avoid searching for it someday....who knows, you might need a couple for customizing someday ;)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: How do you store your 'heads'? What about 'Earless' heads?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:17:01 »
Before I read your message:
..and after...

I found I had a lot of those heads, cheng. As you say, they are from older Klickies. The even older ones have only printed faces, so you can make faceless, bald klickies if you want!
The printed face klicky heads have no brown plastic inside their craniums:

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 13:17:32 »
woh Graham,...you have a lot of earless heads.....I had to uncover about a hundred or more to find one....guess I must have started collecting much later than you....don't think I have any printed ones, except for printed Asian eyes

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 13:34:24 »
You confused me with "earless heads" - I thought as opposed to ...  ??? .. no playmohead has hears! :P

Got it now. You need some old slotless heads?

Emailed you some time ago about some hair - did you change emails, master?

Let me know...

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 14:53:01 »
....guess I must have started collecting much later than you....

No, I just bought some old klickies a few times! (I started in 2011).
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 08:34:11 »
ah, in that case, you started much later than I(or 'me'? Gordon, you might be the English expert here ;) )
Graham!

You confused me with "earless heads" - I thought as opposed to ...  ??? .. no playmohead has hears! :P

Got it now. You need some old slotless heads?

Emailed you some time ago about some hair - did you change emails, master?

Let me know...

ah, 'slots' is the more correct term, hope I can remember this.
as for ear(holes), at one time I had to convince myself to accept those as ear holes

email? I always reply/at least acknowledge......mine is 'cheng3006@hotmail.com' still. can you find the your email and resend it?

ah, so kind of you but I'll unashamefully ask you if ever I need those....for now, I've uncovered 2 and that's enough....I'm sure I might have 1 or 2 more under the other harder to uncap klickies(those either very far inside my shelves or standing precariously near other 'dominos' or those wearing too much customised parts

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 09:00:02 »
can you find the your email and resend it?

resent...

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 09:37:22 »
ah, in that case, you started much later than I(or 'me'? Gordon, you might be the English expert here ;) )
Graham!

Later than me

...very far inside my shelves or standing precariously near other 'dominos' ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I too am happy to part with some of my 'slotless heads', cheng!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 15:33:21 »
......I must have been misled by the movie "The king and I" ..thanks and thanks Graham!

and will reply you email soon, Tahra!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 02:21:04 »
earless (heads without 'ear' slots) for Japanese warring monks