Author Topic: 3283 Space theme classic  (Read 10555 times)

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
Re: 3283 Space theme classic
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 21:35:46 »
I can't work it out!  8} 8} :D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 04:43:07 »
I do not think they come in any other sets and they rarely show up separately on auction sites. 

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Hello rasputin

PM used these fabulous klickies with their black hoods in set 5741 - Gold sword Guardian . And a lovely set it is one of so many i want ...  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 05:47:35 »
Hello rasputin

PM used these fabulous klickies with their black hoods in set 5741 - Gold sword Guardian . And a lovely set it is one of so many i want ...  :wave:

Hi Giorginetto  :wave:

That looks very much like an old Target exclusive. One more for the list and now I am back up to 999  :lol: That fire wizard is a good looking Klicky also .

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 05:48:30 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 05:57:23 »
Hi Martin  :wave:

Now that would be neat if somebody made a replica out of playmobil Steck parts. I would never be able to cut up all those stairs but boy would it be one for the display   :**:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 14:53:45 »

Hi Giorginetto  :wave:

That looks very much like an old Target exclusive. One more for the list and now I am back up to 999  :lol: That fire wizard is a good looking Klicky also .

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

How did we miss this great set, Ras? I don't ever remember seeing it at Target. Do you?

I already had a couple of sets of the Fire Wizard (3932), so I may have overlooked it. But, I just don't remember it.

Maybe some day it'll just show up at the Tuesday Morning store ...  ;D

see attachment

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 15:03:54 »

How did we miss this great set, Ras? I don't ever remember seeing it at Target. Do you?

I already had a couple of sets of the Fire Wizard (3932), so I may have overlooked it. But, I just don't remember it.

Maybe some day it'll just show up at the Tuesday Morning store ...  ;D

see attachment

HI Richard  :wave:

Yes I do not remember it at all . I thought it might have been before I started collecting. The only reason I asumed it was a Target set is the box graphics used. The Playmobil with the word Knights in purple. It was listed as a 2004 set. I doubt a 6 year old set could show up in T.M.  :'(  I really like it and would have bought a bunch.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2010, 15:06:44 »

Heather says (in her wonderful PlaymoDB) that the part number for the dwarf's pointed hood (only the hood, not the cloak) is 30 22 5050. And, the part number for the cloak is 30 22 5070.

Ras, have you tried to order the parts from DS?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2010, 15:15:52 »
Heather says (in her wonderful PlaymoDB) that the part number for the dwarf's pointed hood (only the hood, not the cloak) is 30 22 5050. And, the part number for the cloak is 30 22 5070.

Ras, have you tried to order the parts from DS?

Hi Richard  :wave:

Monday morning I will let you know  :lol: I have so many parts I am unaware of or over look due to collecting so many themes. I found one of these cloaks in my immortal klicky parties in blue yesterday. If 04 was the production year didn't an old saying go that they make parts up to 10  years after  ???

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2010, 15:19:07 »
Hi Richard  :wave:

Monday morning I will let you know  :lol: I have so many parts I am unaware of or over look due to collecting so many themes. I found one of these cloaks in my immortal klicky parties in blue yesterday. If 04 was the production year didn't an old saying go that they make parts up to 10  years after  ???

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

I think it's nearer seven years now, Ras, but that's still in time.

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”