Author Topic: Playmobil 71461: Village People  (Read 1221 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Playmobil 71461: Village People
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2024, 08:56:38 »
Franchises from that era they haven't touched: Dr Who, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers in the 25th century, Monty Python films, Captain Scarlet, Thunderbirds, Aliens (yeah I don't see that one happening).

Galactica and Buck Rogers would be awesome  :love: - not for my wallet. And though I am not a fan, Space 1999 would work beautifully too.

It does seem random, the Dukes of Hazard has too much modern politics against it unfortunately which rules out one of the most iconic cars from that era. They could have had the General Lee, Daisy's jeep, a sheriff's car and the blue tow truck.

:love:  Awesome too.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil 71461: Village People
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2024, 13:32:07 »
It does seem random, the Dukes of Hazard has too much modern politics against it unfortunately which rules out one of the most iconic cars from that era. They could have had the General Lee, Daisy's jeep, a sheriff's car and the blue tow truck. I think CHiPs would do well but I've no idea how a franchise around an existing police department would work.

Geobra could still capitalize on the famous car by not making it the orange with the confederate flag.

I think a classic American Muscle car theme would be awesome.

GTO, Mustang, Corvette, Charger, Barracuda ….etc
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: