General > Report & Review

70548 USS Enterprise NCC-1701

<< < (3/3)

JLMatterer:

--- Quote from: Ismene on June 06, 2022, 05:42:01 ---Oh wow, you might be the first person on PF to actually buy it!
--- End quote ---

I actually got it last September! It's great; it takes up a central point in my living room & I have it on practically every day. However, I don't remember having to screw anything into place. (???)

I already have the Klingon ship pre-ordered. AND... I ordered a life-size (5 ft) Klingon at the beginning of 2022; I hope to have it sometime in Autumn

Alex:
The screws are for reinforcement I think, as it has the conventional fasteners as well (I think the yellow ones but possibly the red ones - I cannot remember because the screws were such a challenge).

Ismene:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on June 06, 2022, 17:59:44 ---I actually got it last September! It's great; it takes up a central point in my living room & I have it on practically every day. However, I don't remember having to screw anything into place. (???)

I already have the Klingon ship pre-ordered. AND... I ordered a life-size (5 ft) Klingon at the beginning of 2022; I hope to have it sometime in Autumn

--- End quote ---

Oh, I must have missed your post! I do remember you mentioning the life-size Klingon.

I keep meaning to buy an offset screwdriver. They look so useful.

jodawill:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on June 06, 2022, 17:59:44 ---I actually got it last September! It's great; it takes up a central point in my living room & I have it on practically every day. However, I don't remember having to screw anything into place. (???)

--- End quote ---

How did you order a life sized klicky?? 8}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version