General > Report & Review

Play BIG: nice accessories, shame about the figures

<< < (3/4) > >>

tahra:
There are some parts there that I believe I have, but had no idea they are playbig (and if that odd silver thing with the map crosses my path..)

The bundled indian baby is even weirder than the playmo one! :o

I find the figures VERY ugly (sorry, StJohn).. All that arrive here go straight to mount3 (whereabouts uncertain)...  Sometimes I wonder if some... unenlightened creatures can look at a klicky and find him.. ugly?  They are CLEARLY mistaken, and in need of glasses, but....

Anyways, the castle IS gorgeous (in pics), and so is the viking ship  - mine is incomplete and with missing and broken bits (pics somewhere in the PROCESS)..   Worth noting they had one AGES before playmobil made one, like the Airgam roman ship..

I loved the chicken helmet comment, btw. Could also be.. a duck. ;D
(also, great compare pics with the klicky in matching color!)

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: tahra on May 20, 2020, 20:02:21 ---
I loved the chicken helmet comment, btw. Could also be.. a duck. ;D

--- End quote ---

Thank you, tahra! Calling it a chicken was an idea I am sure came from you! You may remember I'm a bird fan (please, don't call me a twitcher!) and I usually like to be precise about what they are called (no, they aren't all ducks!)

tahra:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on May 20, 2020, 20:29:46 ---Thank you, tahra! Calling it a chicken was an idea I am sure came from you! You may remember I'm a bird fan (please, don't call me a twitcher!) and I usually like to be precise about what they are called (no, they aren't all ducks!)

--- End quote ---

I remember - you always id all my ducks!  :-[  :P

Macruran:
I'm with GB, those things are horrid. Like everything awful in 70s design compressed into one tiny humanoid toy.

Hadoque:
I´m using the Play Big rifles for some of my Playmo custom-musketeers  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version