Creative > Story-Telling

Delta Queen - the Mississippi steamboat (Stopmotion)

(1/5) > >>

cinemano:
Cinemano presents ...A western film starring one of the relics created by Playmobil: the Mississippi steamboat, the Delta Queen.
A family will be in trouble aboard the luxurious Delta Queen when some gamblers attempt to mutiny the steamboat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrCrLusDD3w

I hope you enjoy the film!
Greetings from Barcelona.  :)

Tiermann:
A great little movie, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for all the time it must have taken. I loved the Delta Queen ship! Great job on her!

Birdie:
 :) :) :) :)

I wish you could see the expression of delight on my face while watching your movie  :love:
I loved the busy first scenes especially, all the facial expressions and the faded photos in the end. You're a pro  :clap: :clap: :clap:

cinemano:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on April 17, 2020, 16:01:35 ---A great little movie, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for all the time it must have taken. I loved the Delta Queen ship!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tiermann! It took me about 2 months to make the boat and the movie, but I think it's worth it.  ;D

--- Quote from: Birdie on April 17, 2020, 16:58:53 ---I wish you could see the expression of delight on my face while watching your movie  :love:
I loved the busy first scenes especially, all the facial expressions and the faded photos in the end. You're a pro

--- End quote ---

Thanks Birdie! I'm so glad you enjoyed the movie. :love:

PMatt:
Cinemano, believe me: I am at a loss for words. Everything is so high-quality!

The animation flows smoothly; the cinematography is great; the facial expressions are on point; the dubbing is expressive. More than that, the entire short has somewhat of a retro feel: like when the helmsman falls off and his hat stays in the air. (The subsequent transition to the criminals playing cards, too, is nothing short of brilliant) The scene when the passengers take over has an almost-slapstick quality which is truly enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing such impressive work! May I ask for more information about the Delta Queen, did you build it from scratch?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version