Author Topic: 7482 Scary Ghosts  (Read 7775 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 7482 Scary Ghosts
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 19:37:13 »
HI

Thanks for the review. I had planned on getting this pair and now that I see the dead kid has those nice prints I will have to increase my order amount.

What is odd is in your picture you can clearly see he has the green hair but in playmobil's one you can not make it out at all. I guess this is one time I am pleased with the misrepresentation as a clearer sheet is much better

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 19:45:33 »
I am not too sure I should thank you, Rona...

now there;s another set that I definitly need ... thanks to your great review  :-[

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 21:46:39 »
Thanks for the review Rona, I had been thinking they were just reissues of older ones, but these are new. I will have to get them then :)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 21:54:11 »
ohhh really cute! i want some :)

does the small klicky have asian eyes? :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2011, 22:18:19 »
If the hole in the ball doesn't go right through, I think the most likely explanation is that it's necessary for the moulding process. If the ball was solid, the inside would cool slower than the outside and the ball would end up mis-shapen or cracked.

I nearly added this set to a recent order, but not knowing about the boy's  green hair I didn't bother. Take note Plasymobil, showing clearer pictures of your products would sell more products. Just saying.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 22:21:43 »
If the hole in the ball doesn't go right through, I think the most likely explanation is that it's necessary for the moulding process. If the ball was solid, the inside would cool slower than the outside and the ball would end up mis-shapen or cracked.

I nearly added this set to a recent order, but not knowing about the boy's  green hair I didn't bother. Take note Plasymobil, showing clearer pictures of your products would sell more products. Just saying.

Hi

Good theory on the ball, I thought it might have to due with saving Mr B even more money, a penny saved is a penny earned  ;)

I would just say the same thing as I was only going to get one set but now that I saw his true colors I will order quite a few more.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 23:01:53 »
ohhh really cute! i want some :)

does the small klicky have asian eyes? :)

He sure does! Cool.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 23:44:10 »
Very cute! I love the little ghost. Thanks for sharing your great pics  :thanks:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 01:22:44 »
That is a great review Rona,  :clap:
I'd never taken any notice of this set before, but I have now!  ;D

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 08:25:52 »
Elaine this is a great set!!! Love the koalas  :love: :love: :love: !!! I'd certainly get this set a couple of times!!!