Author Topic: 4335 Modern House Microset  (Read 4716 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 4335 Modern House Microset
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 06:58:35 »
Another excellent review Bonnie!!! Thank you!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 08:32:39 »
Thanks, Bonnie, for another superb review.  Again, it's a set I haven't yet opened but one I'm glad I bought having seen your review.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 12:12:49 »
Thanks everybody!

Great review Bonnie. Now, which set is your fave :) ?

Hm.... it's really hard to say. There's things I really love about all of them. I really like the swimming pool and rafts in this one. I like the carriage and the couples from the fairy tale castle. I like the overall look of the airpot one. The jousters in the knight's castle are great. I like the way the harbor crane can actually lift cargo... it's not easy to make a toy that small actually functional. And I love the backgrounds of the pirate set, plus the fortress is really cool. So it's hard to say. But I think the ones I keep going back to the most are the modern house and the airport, so it's between those two.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 14:35:09 »
A nice looking set. The lawn mower is the wrong color though  :D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 14:47:26 »
A nice looking set. The lawn mower is the wrong color though  :D

You must widen your horizons, Tim!   :)

http://www.lawnmowersuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/al-ko-460b-classic-petrol-lawn-mower.jpg
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 14:58:16 »
In the US actually they tend to be red most of the time. But of course I was referring to the only Playmo lawnmower like that 3233 - Groundskeeper or 4280 - Backyard that is yellow ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 15:16:42 »
In the US actually they tend to be red most of the time. But of course I was referring to the only Playmo lawnmower like that 3233 - Groundskeeper or 4280 - Backyard that is yellow ;)

I wondered if you were referring to that one.

In the UK, lawnmowers tend to be either green or orange, red is unusual in my experience.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 15:19:13 »
red is really common here, though I guess I've seen blue and green. I can't remember what color ours is. ??? :lol:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 15:22:54 »
pink! pink is the color !!! lol.. yeah, seen them mostly in green in the UK.. but in germany they tend to be red!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 15:28:52 »
 :lol: What is it with you and pink?