Author Topic: 2009 new firemen  (Read 9333 times)

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
2009 new firemen
« on: January 29, 2009, 11:38:08 »
Ponymädchen  :wow: from klickywelt was in yesterday's playmobil press conference and took some pictures of the new firemen for 2009.
there is also a new cost-guard boat that i decided to include in this thread.
i bet these will make some playmofriends very happy...
  :)
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: 2009 new firemen
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 13:10:36 »
I am sure there'll be a lot of people looking forward to them eagerly.

Thanks for all the pics, Cachalotte!

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 13:52:52 »
Thanks for posting the pictures, Cachalote :yup:

That looks like great stuff!  I really like the Coast Guard boat....now if I
could only find some water ;D

Best regards,
Jimbo

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 14:14:58 »
Very nice vehicles :love: And thankfully not american style :)9

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 14:30:25 »
Thank you for this valuable information  :camera:! I'm very impressed in regards to the new designs, & look forward to the actual product line  :)9!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 15:12:11 »
That is great looking equipment. 2 new trucks and what looks like a garage attached to the fire house . Thanks for the pictures
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 17:24:53 »

Oh i am going to have a fun time with these parts making a really great fire station .

The set does look like it is stripped down but luckily it is system X and we get to add to it . That training tower is going to have to be many more stories taller and the big doors are much needed .

I do see the realistic colored chain saw is back and some sort of ventilating fan

The only thing i think is missing is a 2nd rear axil on the truck . That is one heavy truck and it just needs the extra wheels
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 17:47:18 »
let's add the coast guard boat...
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 18:04:44 »
I'm a little confused  ???! The Picture at the presentation show has what looks to be a new fire engine with multiple compartments. Is that item supposed to be coming out later? It is not shown in the latest product picture, only the new ladder truck is displayed  :-\. BTW Rasputin, I agree with you on the double axle concept, & nice pick up on the new equipment selection! It is very interesting! I would like to see the contents on the back of the new box of what is included :lens:! What's the orange item shown around the firefighters shoulders? All in all a very impressive new collection  :)9!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 18:09:35 »
Come on Bill , those are fur cozies to keep the fire men all warm on those cold mornings  ;D