Author Topic: Queen from 4865 "Big Lion knights' castle"-partnumber?  (Read 3886 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Queen from 4865 "Big Lion knights' castle"-partnumber?
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 14:26:30 »
But it is the old detachable "Renaissance" collar, right?
I've noticed they more and more attach (detachable) accessories to a klicky - accessories that used to come loose in a set. So you can't order it from DS, unless you order the whole klicky what is way more expensive... ::)

Yes that is exactly the case!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 16:36:56 »
yeah..that sucks!  :(

Not such a great Klicky all together , half finished in detail if you ask me , shame cause the cloth print is awesome and very realistic something  latest medieval klickies lack in many ways ..
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2011, 17:03:34 »
Not such a great Klicky all together , half finished in detail if you ask me , shame cause the cloth print is awesome and very realistic something  latest medieval klickies lack in many ways ..

It's like with all other Playmo-figures:you take what they have to offer and then you customize to make the most of them...In this case I think the figure offers a rather great deal, and I for one don't mind doing a little customizing till it is EXACTLY to my liking.But then again, I love the latest "lion" and "falcon" knights too, I don't see a problem with their lack(?) of detail... ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 17:09:59 by Erik »
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 17:07:31 »
It's like with all other Playmo-figures:you take what they have to offer and then you customize to make the most of them...In this case I think the figure offers a rather great deal, and I for one don't mind doing a little customizing till it is EXACTLY to my liking.But then again, I love the latest "lion" and "falcon" knights too, I don't see a problem with their lack(?) of detail... ;)

I'll agre with you Erik! Although I did customise all my lion and falcon knights...

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 17:12:01 »
I'll agre with you Erik! Although I did customise all my lion and falcon knights...

Yes, I did too-but I only switched some arms, legs, armour and such-their heraldry, and the detail thereof was just fine! :)
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!