Author Topic: 3 months collecting  (Read 2295 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
3 months collecting
« on: August 09, 2015, 00:50:10 »
I've been collecting for 3 months now. I placed my first order (with Amazon) for 4768 Lion Knight with Training Dummy on May 6 & received it on May 11. In the past 3 months this is what I've gotten (except for Fi?ures):

PlaymoDB List - Your Set List

Here are pics of EVERYTHING on 1 table, excepting extra weapons, hairpieces, etc. 2 more things are on order but won't arrive until next week.This is probably a lot just for 3 months...  ::)

[img width=640  height=480]http://i.imgur.com/ojLlJGx.jpg[/img]

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 00:55:16 by JLMatterer »

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Re: 3 months collecting
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 01:55:57 »
That's an impressive start!!!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 04:52:45 »
Wow.  Looks like a wonderful collection, so many lovely items there. And it must have been the most exciting 3 months with all those sets arriving!
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 07:38:57 »
A lot of beautifull sets there, are you planning to collect all themes? I see quite a few after all and it does require quite some space.  ;)

As for the amount you ordered in three months, I think I may have seen Tahra and Georginetto have such a batch arrive in a single month on rare occasions.  ;)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 13:08:16 »
 :o Wow if only we could all afford to get that much in 3 months you've got some great stuff there and they all seem to be ahving a good time   :love:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 13:27:02 »
As for the amount you ordered in three months, I think I may have seen Tahra and Georginetto have such a batch arrive in a single month on rare occasions.  ;)

Tahra gets that much every thirty minutes.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 14:57:19 »
It's been a long time since I could fit my whole collection on one table, even a big table, even if it was all in boxes. That's a great selection, and goes to show how much great stuff is currently available. Those of us who have been around a while tend to get nostalgic for periods in the past when there were great selections of things we liked, but at the rate they crank through the themes these days there is much more selection out there for a lot of themes.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 15:30:39 »
They do seem to push them out rather fast yes, and in some cases like with the upcomeing pirate theme theres a huge decrease in quality. Many sets also seem to disappear very fast, not really giving kids much chance to save up for them.

It's crazy that many released batches are completely gone from stores within two years time.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2015, 18:47:15 »
Wow, that is a great collection! And especially so for only three months of collecting! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 18:56:05 »
Wow, that is a great collection! And especially so for only three months of collecting! :)

Agreed :)

Loads of real nice stuff :)