Author Topic: 7528 Red Add-On Trike Motorcycle  (Read 5134 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
7528 Red Add-On Trike Motorcycle
« on: May 27, 2012, 18:48:24 »
Well here is a bit of an unconventional review of an add-on. I had purchased this a few months ago and came across it recently in a box. I was going through our motorcycle collection recently and this inspired me to open up this intersting set. Trikes or three wheeled motorcycles are quite rare these days on the highway. They typically have volkswagen engines and are custom made. I do not know if it is due to health reasons or physical inability to ride a two wheeled bike but for some reason some people choose to ride these.

This is the bag it is sold in

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 7528 Red Add-On Trike Motorcycle
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 18:49:56 »
Opened up we see the red body, the bag of parts & klickies and the paper

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 18:54:47 »
The internal bag has the few parts of the set and the biker looking klickies

One thing I never noticed with previous modes (I never had one MISB) is the slight suspension to the rear axle. It has the two flexible tabs inside the axle that gives a slight movement to the bike once assembled. I like working suspension and it takes extra effort on Geobras part to incorporate into the mold but I really find it a great  benefit

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 18:57:26 »
And the Klickies. I really like how they are simple enough with just the right amount of prints. The leather tastles the hippy looking chick, the bikers hat.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 18:58:42 »
I guess Mr B sees or saw these around his vacation home in the states

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 19:02:00 »
One odd thing I did find was the red lights stickers. Its a red body and if you were to put the stickers on it you would really not be able to see them at all. In the instructions they do not even recommend putting them on or at least the lack of instruction line that is how I saw it. I do not know if the other model had this as well but it is a diffrent color so you would be able to see them once applied.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 19:02:52 »
all put together and out for a ride

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 19:04:50 »
New one next to the old glittery purple one. For a masculine machine they sure chose a weird color back in the day. I guess red is a bit better but I still find it a bit odd. I may buy one more for a paint job.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 19:10:23 »
in conclusion I like this little set and am glad I bought it. It is on sale now and not very expensive, $8. The only really complaint I have is I wish Geobra did not recycle the Klickies. They are both the exact same that came in the previous set 3832. I also thought that set had a picture of the hippy chick pushing the biker off of a cliff, I can not find it anywhere. It is a very inappropriate picture for a kids toy but very funny and a bit of a statement for adults

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 19:44:41 »
This is my favourite motorcycle and the figures are very nice. :love:
Many thanks for the wonderful pictures.

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!