Author Topic: Review 6208 ( by TMC)  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Review 6208 ( by TMC)
« on: March 11, 2012, 13:08:08 »
.. and our annoying little robots are back for another review . This time the 6208. I was always keen on fences of all shorts ( see my medieval set up the fences used for the sheep and animals inside the city of Krull) and i always thought they were  underestimated in dioramas and displays. Anyways, i always wanted to get my hands on a few 6208 which i think look seriously brilliant. I think its such details that make a diorama / set up really nice.

Mitsi : !*%%#$$!!!### ( translation: enough talk !!! )

without further ado, here is the 6208 in its playmo bag .... with Tatsi about to open it all

The contents are various and its good value for money ... Kotsi has put them all in display for you all

6208 fully assembled with T,M,C posing for the photo

with the robots out of the way here is a little set up of 3x 6208. As with anything playmo, they look better in high numbers ....   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: Review 6208 ( by TMC)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 13:10:36 »
Those little robots are cute  :love: I love those fences, the cows and the grass.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 13:55:20 »
Ah this is soooo lovely  :love:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 14:43:32 »
.. and our annoying little robots are back for another review .

:lol: Well, this is another cool set! It works really well to fence in the animals, as you have it.
~Pynedor~

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 16:16:16 »
Great sets & review, George! I see you're a little on the perfectionist side like me! ;)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 17:14:20 »
Thanks for the review and the pics.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 17:48:25 »
Great sets & review, George! I see you're a little on the perfectionist side like me! ;)

Aw yes...  ;)

and thanks al for your comments. More reviews to follow of the three robots !!!  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: