Author Topic: Happy Halloween!  (Read 6347 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2020, 23:05:10 »
Yeah Chrome didn't work for me but my Samsung native internet browser did, same thing with Tahras posts lately. Some change in Chrome settings I haven't been able to find the fix for.

Great photo set. Lovely ideas there. Makes me wonder where I misplaced my 4th zombie/ Frankenstein

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2020, 23:16:19 »
I was just about to comment on that Grim Reaper in the last photo Lufty! You are very welcome! Some create great dios, others try to supply the geniuses* with their materials!

Tahra said lots of the things I would have said! But I love the protest idea, the bone band, the witches' cauldron, Frankenstein' lab and so much more!

I am so glad you liked it, Graham, thanks! Your Grim Reaper will keep his scythe just like that, it reminds me of you and your untiring generosity  :bloom:

* not sure about the plural here, like the zookeeper who was told to order the animals for a new display. He wrote "Please send us two new hippopotamuses, hippopotami, hippopotamuss. Please send us a hippopotamus. P.S. And another one"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This is epic! So hilarious, I bet I will never forget this! (though I might forget the hippopotamus' plurals mentioned :lol:)

Thank you, Luftgaengerin, for the photo story and making Halloween stand out for me, when no trick-or-treaters are making the rounds. And a lovely story at that! One question: where do you host your images? I had to leave Chrome and move to another browser to see them. In Chrome, only your text is displayed.

Thank you, StJohn! It makes me happy it also brightened up your Halloween a little bit; we go through a new lockdown here and playmobil luckily helps entertain both adults and kids in our home also. No trick or treaters here, too. So our little one had to treat himself out of his own supply. ;D 

I upload all the images on the web space my husband had by a little German provider (MSISP) - it’s strange that Chrome denied it, because it’s a regular HTML share (my husband says, I have no idea :P ). But I tested it just on Firefox and Safari. Was it the same with our “Museum Heist” story? If so, maybe it’s the Chrome version? (my husband says, I have no idea :P ).

BTW: I just noticed the “Waldgeist” (similar to your avatar) was also in the diorama, but unfortunately not in the pics - I will upload one for you to see. :)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 23:32:10 by Luftgaengerin »
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2020, 23:20:47 »
I can't see Lufty's images either now

:( What a pity, hopefully it will work soon, Macruran! I'm looking forward to your jokes about the story!  :lol:

Yeah Chrome didn't work for me but my Samsung native internet browser did, same thing with Tahras posts lately. Some change in Chrome settings I haven't been able to find the fix for.

Great photo set. Lovely ideas there. Makes me wonder where I misplaced my 4th zombie/ Frankenstein

Thanks Tiermann! I would wonder too, where could the missing zombie be on Halloween! Big night out! :D

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2020, 23:27:53 »
These two went for a stroll in the forest and noticed the hungry Slimer. But no zombies anywhere, Tiermann. So far. ;)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 15:53:26 »
no, just the usual grey... I've never seen white ones of that kind, unfortunately

Oh goody. In a way. Means my mind isn't THAT bad, right?  ;D

You are so right - luckily, they are all already dead.  :lol:

:)  I considered that :)

* not sure about the plural here, like the zookeeper who was told to order the animals for a new display. He wrote "Please send us two new hippopotamuses, hippopotami, hippopotamuss. Please send us a hippopotamus. P.S. And another one"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

About the missing images, since it came up on The PROCESS and here (and I suppose it WILL come up everywhere), I put it on a separate post:  here

The issue relates to a chrome update that rewrites http img urls as https, therefore breaking it. Thanks google!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2020, 20:54:43 »
:( What a pity, hopefully it will work soon, Macruran! I'm looking forward to your jokes about the story!  :lol:

Well I've managed to get it working and look at your pics, and I am very sorry to say that...I can't think of any jokes to make that would be better than the ones you've made in your dio! It's

F A N T A S T I C
and

F U N N Y
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 14:04:12 by Macruran »
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2020, 10:54:35 »
Well I've managed to get it working and look at your pics, and I am very sorry to say that...I can't think of any jokes to make that would be better than the ones you've made in your dio! It's

F A N T A S T I C
[/color][/shadow][/glow]
and

F U N N Y[/font][/b][/color][/shadow][/glow]

Thanks, Macruran!  :wave:

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2020, 20:58:02 »
I am late to the party, but I couldn't refrain from commenting on such a brilliant diorama! Fabulous setup and storytelling.  :clap:

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2020, 21:13:08 »
I am late to the party, but I couldn't refrain from commenting on such a brilliant diorama! Fabulous setup and storytelling.  :clap:

Thanks PlaymoCollector! I'm glad you liked it too! :wave:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2020, 17:37:53 »
I loved this!  :love:  "Garlic stinks"  :lol: