Author Topic: "Single Klicky", DS, &c.  (Read 4752 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Re: "Single Klicky", DS, &c.
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 18:00:38 »
I bought (x2) 4293 (attached) in a toystore in Rio, if not, I might easily order them in Amazon.com. But there's no way (other than asking help of other people, which would be a way but -- I know myself -- not likely will happen ...) I'll get a 6228 (~), or a 7536 (~), which interest me as much.
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 18:02:34 »
these ar really lovely Gus... but I hardly see a today's kid have any interest toward them... things have change so much, the market is so demanding... its difficult for kids and parents to relate in such simole sets. But for an adult collector... now thats a differerent issue  ;D

They're nice indeed, for us, but lets admit that they're vintage ... :toot:
Gus

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 19:01:06 »
I really like the single and three-figure sets, as they're great for army building.  For your sake though, Gustavo, I wish Playmobil sold them in Brazil.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 19:25:28 »
I so much prefer the old klickies, i should be in the late 70s , much better things then ....  :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 23:25:07 »
I still hope it changes someday ... Or that I move to Europe :P

--

I like the new klickys, funny to say so, but I do. I agree that it was interesting that one klicky served for so many themes as it were before, but the new ones do have their cool style ... I like that nowadays, klickys have shoes 8} (I only wish they kept putting in sets the traditional medieval shoe (attached), which has been disappearing :-[ ...
Gus

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 18:48:58 »
That is an interesting concept (selling the same figures in sets individually in the store).

I think with such an huge line of sets today it would be very costly. That's probably why they don't.

Personally I'm amazed the lineup is as extensive as it is. However they seem to have leveled off. 

It would be great to see more sets of complimentary figures and individuals of some sets. However I can't see things changing from the way they are now unless they really cut back on themes. 

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 13:12:18 »
its getting worse and worse. with the new knight sets, you have to fork out for those stupid masters of the universe-type contraptions just to get the two klickies. i know there's DS, but how many ppl outside of the collecting world know about that?
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 14:33:29 »
You mean the laser swords? Those are RIDICULOUS.

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 17:51:47 »
No, the catapults. You know 'tahra' means something quite rude in Maltese?  ;D ;D ;D
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 18:30:07 »
No, the catapults. You know 'tahra' means something quite rude in Maltese?  ;D ;D ;D
REALLY!? What? PM me. Darn, wasn't expecting that. I've used that name for over 10 years now!  :-[