Creative > Customs Gallery

Female Officer on Bicycle

(1/2) > >>

Little Jo:
Ok, the last one for today  ;)

Here it is: my first (serious) customize work made over one year ago (I think my very first was painting a candlestick  :-[). As I already described in this thread it was lying around unfinished for quite a while, because I can't find a good solution for the police emblem on the shirt. With my customized decals order (cf. thread above) I finally found a quite satisfying one. -- So this was also the starting point for my female counterpart series.

No matter where you look: the police car (3903), the police office (3954) or the police checkpoint (3905) – each time a female officer is availbable. For other sets a female variant can be set up by simply exchanging the figures, e.g. the mounted policeman (3163) by exchanging the male by the female figure from the police car set (3903). Or with small customizing efforts: the female officer from the helicopter set (3907) receives legs and hat from the set 3984 and with this becomes a female officer with tracking dog (cf. 3984). Only for the highway patrol (3983) (respectively the helicopter pilot from 3907, which is the same figure) and for the officer on bicycle a female counterpart is missing. Because policemen always patrol with a partner I took this shortcoming for reason to customize a female officer in a cycling dress.

playmofire:
That looks very smart, Jochen.  Please could we have a close up?

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: playmofire on May 28, 2006, 17:17:29 ---That looks very smart, Jochen.  Please could we have a close up?

--- End quote ---

Oh, sorry. Sure, here it is:

playmofire:
Thanks, Jochen.  That really is good.  Another to send to PM!

CountBogro:
She looks awesome !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version