Creative > Customs Gallery

Female dentist

(1/1)

Little Jo:
Another part of the female counterpart series: This is an old (and quite simple) work I did nearly one year ago (but didn't managed to make a photo so far); it was one of my first customized figures. I got this idea those days (when I bought the 3927 dentist set on eBay) because our family dentist is also a woman.
Only customizing on this figure (apart from reassembling the limbs) is the coat, which has been airbrushed in silver (the trimmings had been masked with tape).

And not to forget the wonderful background: it's from the backdrop series provided from AgeOwns (a member on the Playmoboard; unfortunately I do not know his real name, but here is the thread or directly his download page).

Sylvia:
It may only be simple in your eyes, but I reckon it looks a million bucks! :D

And the backdrop really does enhance the scene. I'm sure that Ageowns (Andy Jones) would be really happy to see what a great photo you made using his city skyline graphic. :yup:

I'm thinking of ordering the Dentist set through the DS catalogue, but now I see I shall have to order two! That way I can also make a dental practise with male and female klickies one day.  ;)

Great idea, Jochen, and beautifully presented as always. :)9

playmofire:
Again, a marvellous custom, Jochen.  My dentist is a man, but the hygienist is a woman.  The practice do a lot of educational work with local schools, so maybe my next DS order will have the dentist set on as a present for the practice.

Sirena:
I like the female dentist alot! You probably should work for Playmobil as a designer! Congrats!

Morgan:
Many nice femaile klickies you have made. Thanks for sharing them with us  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version