General > Collector's Corner

playmo-hairs

(1/2) > >>

Customizer:
Hi,

ok we start the discuss at playmo-portal !
playmo-portal playmohairs

So Bennain had start a little bit at 2005 !
Bennain Thread

Svea tell me from a Version at playmoboard at 2004 from Luis here:
Luis thread

i think to start a new one !
But first we need a standart !
What do you think about the front and backside view ??

Write what you think !

gentle greets

Andi

playmofire:
I think the front and rear views are the best in general, although there may be cases where a side view would also be useful if a particular piece of hair was unusual.

Meg:
The only one where I think the side view is critical is the woman's "Princess Leia" hair.
It has little mounds on the side.

M

Sylvia:
I remember Luis' catalogue of the different hair styles. He put a lot of time into it and even collected pics of each colour variant and referenced which set they came from. Very handy! :yup:

Socrates has also been providing helpful information to PF members by sharing part numbers for some of the wigs which he has discovered. :)

I like the idea of showing both the back and the front view of each wig. Great job so far, Andi! 8-)

What's left to catalogue after this and the beards? All the different leg/footwear styles perhaps? ;D ;)

Customizer:
Hi,

i think the hair project are more larger and time intensive than the head project.
So need for this more time for results !
we will see.........

--- Quote from: Sylvia on April 24, 2006, 19:16:38 ---I remember Luis' catalogue of the different hair styles. He put a lot of time into it and even collected pics of each colour variant and referenced which set they came from. Very handy! :yup:

Socrates has also been providing helpful information to PF members by sharing part numbers for some of the wigs which he has discovered. :)

I like the idea of showing both the back and the front view of each wig. Great job so far, Andi! 8-)

What's left to catalogue after this and the beards? All the different leg/footwear styles perhaps? ;D ;)

--- End quote ---

thx for the link very helpful,

Ok some future idea , i thought about a body project !!  ;D  :lol:

the time makes the result........

gentle greets

Andi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version