Creative > Customs Gallery

Lady Pirates

(1/3) > >>

Captain Henry:
Ok, in the Tokens thread, there were some great customs, including a female pirate by Meg. I was inspired and went ahead an got some of the same torso, and came up with my own new custom lady pirates. (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!)

In addition, I am posting a couple of pix of some of my older lady pirates which you may or may not have seen. Between my own and Sirena's crew of lady pirates (which I am sure she will share with you soon) we have more than enough for an all-female crew (I think we have almost 30 different female pirates)!

Captain Henry:
One last lady pirate pic.

As an afterthought, though they are not pirates, I am including a pic of some gypsies, inspired by a custom that Val made a while back. Oh, and the smiling chap in the middle is Dick, owner of the tavern in front of which the ladies are posing. It is a central location to many of the pirate stories that are currently bouncing around inside my head (if I ever get organized they may one day bounce out and onto the forum!).

Enjoy!

Psyche:
Wow..these are fantastic! I especially love the gypsy ladies (the ones with the black mantilla covering their hair!)  But your new pirates are stunning (as are your older one's!) I look forward to a story featuring your pirates and gypsies! Bounce those ideas on out!   ;D

Meg:
They are wonderful.

I think Dick enjoys  having the Ladies pose in front of is tavern
A ship (or more) of female pirates is something I have wished for, too

Meg

Sirena:

--- Quote from: Meg on February 27, 2006, 22:28:08 ---A ship (or more) of female pirates is something I have wished for, too

--- End quote ---

Hi Meg,

I just posted pictures of my ship and its female crew in this thread, so you're in luck!  :)

Sincerely,

Sirena

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version