Creative > Customs Gallery

Barbecue Coals

<< < (2/3) > >>

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Sylvia on February 12, 2006, 19:02:35 ---Btw, are Little Jo and Kay expecting company? That's a lot of sausages for just 2 people. ;D

--- End quote ---

Aehm, well, yes, for sure ... it's actually a lot of. They have placed dishes for four people on the table ... so that's enough for themselves and a friendly couple ...  :hmm: hm, but seems that this is also quite a lot for four people too ...

(Maybe I was influenced by the subconscious, because we had a similiar situation when we made a housing party last summer with some friends after we moved houses ... or maybe I just want to show some nice pieces, which fits quite well to a barbecue afternoon/evening ... who knows  ;))

BTW, really nice and atmospheric you BBQ picture  :D. If you wouldn't have mentioned it, I would never have discovered the separated sausages.

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Kvart on February 12, 2006, 18:35:06 ---And a nice picture you got there. All you are missing now are rainclouds  >:(
--- End quote ---

:lol: Yes, maybe it's the wrong season to post such a photo (we are here still stuck in masses of snow).

--- Quote from: playmofire on February 12, 2006, 20:54:41 ---That's a neat bit of customising, Jochen.  A third option would be a mix of the luminous orange and the anthracite to give the impression of a barbecue which has just been refuelled.

--- End quote ---

Yes, my wife also suggested this. But I decided to go for the "more Playmobil style", i.e. just to use a unique color (aehm, ok, maybe this is the current Playmobil style, but as they also become more detailed over the years, I probably have to adapt it sooner or later in the suggested way  ;D)

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Little Jo on February 12, 2006, 21:02:19 ---Yes, my wife also suggested this. But I decided to go for the "more Playmobil style", i.e. just to use a unique color (aehm, ok, maybe this is the current Playmobil style, but as they also become more detailed over the years, I probably have to adapt it sooner or later in the suggested way  ;D)

--- End quote ---

As your wife suggested it, you will almost certainly have to adapt, and sooner rather than later! ;D

Sylvia:

--- Quote from: Little Jo on February 12, 2006, 20:56:29 ---(Maybe I was influenced by the subconscious, because we had a similiar situation when we made a housing party last summer with some friends after we moved houses ... or maybe I just want to show some nice pieces, which fits quite well to a barbecue afternoon/evening ... who knows  ;))
--- End quote ---

And it looks great! :D You always go to a lot of trouble to set up an interesting scene when showing us your latest customised items. 8-)

--- Quote ---BTW, really nice and atmospheric you BBQ picture  :D. If you wouldn't have mentioned it, I would never have discovered the separated sausages.
--- End quote ---

Thanks! :) I agree that they aren't very easy to see. I was trying to get a lot into the scene and finding an angle where everything could be seen clearly was pretty difficult without going high overhead, and I prefer not to do that.

--- Quote from: Little Jo on February 12, 2006, 21:02:19 ---I decided to go for the "more Playmobil style", i.e. just to use a unique color

--- End quote ---

Very good choice of colour, I thought. Looks very similar to the burning logs in the Dollshouse fireplaces. :yup:

Tim_w:
Hello  Little Jo

These are excellent and very effective indeed !!. There is real sense of 'heat' given off by the orange paint that you used :). Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share this custom with us  :)9

Kindest Regards  Tim  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version