Author Topic: 3958  (Read 6204 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 3958
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 15:33:46 »
. You may offer to your relatives that you will do all the work to finding the lost treasures. Attics are only so big. I would recommend some Ouzo first  :lol:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

to offer them as bribery you mean?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cause I doubt I'll get very focused on the search after the ouzo!!!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 16:11:20 »
I've tried Craigslist a few times but it's pretty thin on Playmobil round here. A couple of yard sales have popped up mentioning Playmobil (or Playmobile) but they're old ones.

Is there no function for alerting you when a keyword appears in an ad?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 17:55:42 »

Is there no function for alerting you when a keyword appears in an ad?

Yes there is I just can not recall what it is. I never wanted to upload software of any kind from the web. My little precious mac might get unwelcome ideas  :lol:

Also it helps to check a little out of your are as many people commute and travel so I have met up with people from far away. They just wanted to sell the sets. Also if you ever put in ads state how you do not care about condition. You would be surprised how many people fell ashamed of even giving away a dirty toy let alone a broken one.

More times than I like to think about (all those precious toys in the land fill) I have been at peoples houses buying sets and I would ask what the box in the corner is all about ?  "Oh those are for the trash, they are  _________"

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 20:49:11 »
Nice on, Ras!
If you ever find a deal like that please ship it to me  0)