Creative > Customs Gallery

NEW Special SPECIALS ...

(1/3) > >>

Richard:
If you haven't seen Ralf's Special Specials, you are missing a real treat. And if you have seen them, he's posted some more. Just click on the Saracen image below ...

please click on image above

hoppatussa:
Thanks for the link Richard.. these guys are amazing! Such talent.. I wish I could find the head gear on the guy in the picture displayed.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: hoppatussa on January 27, 2006, 18:13:23 ---Thanks for the link Richard.. these guys are amazing! Such talent.. I wish I could find the head gear on the guy in the picture displayed.

--- End quote ---

I think it may be based on the headgear from tyhe operating theatre set.

Morgan:
Very good. I only wish they were for sale from Geobra.

Richard:

--- Quote from: hoppatussa on January 27, 2006, 18:13:23 ---Thanks for the link Richard.. these guys are amazing! Such talent.. I wish I could find the head gear on the guy in the picture displayed.
--- End quote ---

You're welcome, Hoppatussa ...

Thanks for looking!

We need to start making some of these old and discontinued accessories. Maybe we could get some help from our Spanish friends.

They seem to be quite clever over at the Spanish forum. Take a look ... CLICK HERE and then scroll down. You won't believe your eyes! ...  :o :omg:

--- Quote from: playmofire on January 27, 2006, 18:55:53 ---I think it may be based on the headgear from the operating theatre set.

--- End quote ---

Gordon, I believe that one of the sets the arab "headgear" is from is set 3415 ... (I think that they may call the arab headgear a "burnoose")

All the best and thanks for your interest and your very nice comments,
Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version