Creative > Customs Gallery

Miss Mod

(1/3) > >>

Tim_w:
Hello  All  :wave:

Like many others i could not help being inspired by Sylvia's amazing Playmo babe's dressed in 1960's fashion. So with her very kind help and advice i decided to take a break from heavy machinery and take a trip back to the 1960's to study the female form :). What did i gain from the experience ? Well i found out it was certainly a lot more difficult than i first realised and i have an even greater respect for this type of work. So without further ado here is my Playmo Babe inspired by our very own 1960's fashion guru Sylvia :)9.

Kindest Regards  Tim  :)9

Sylvia:
OMG. :o She is a knock-out, Tim!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Her outfit is fab! It's all so incredibly detailed and neat... just as all your other conversions have been. I do hope you will make some more civilian conversions, since it's obvious you are a man of many talents in the customising field. :yup:

I would probably never have tried to make my own sixties chick (and I've only made one conversion of that type so far) without the inspiration I received through seeing David's incredible Go-go girls and his lady in the Union Jack dress with laced boots. (I see him as the true klicky fashion guru. 8-))

I'm really pleased that the creativity of other PF members has the power to inspire such wonderful work in others. This is truly a piece of art, not just a conversion. :)9

Richard:

--- Quote from: Sylvia on January 02, 2006, 12:04:06 ---This is truly a piece of art, not just a conversion. :)9

--- End quote ---

I'll second that!  ... :wow: ... :wow: ... :wow: ...

Beautiful, Tim!

Also looks like Jochen may have another lady for his calendar ... ;)

All the best,
Richard

playmofire:
Nice one, Tim!  Looks like you put lots of research into that, just as with your trucks. ;D

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Richard on January 02, 2006, 12:51:38 ---Also looks like Jochen may have another lady for his calendar ... ;)
--- End quote ---

Absolutely!!!  :o
Great work. Some few more and we can make a 60's chicks calendar on its own.

@Tim: if you can provide a photo with a little bit more surrounding (at the top and the bottom), I think I can add it to the calendar (which BTW will be hopefully available within the next days).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version