Author Topic: Power Tools - Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner  (Read 5789 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Power Tools - Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
« on: December 22, 2005, 19:06:53 »
Somebody might wonder why I have given myself the (maybe missinterpreted overbearing) custom title "Tool Master". Actually I haven't given it myself but somebody called me this on another board due to me series (and passion) of tool customizings.

For those who don't know, here is the link to my Power Tool customizing page. Today I had the time to update it and added the photos and descriptions of the last finished Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner, the Dremel Multi-Tool, and the Hot Glue Gun.

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
Re: Power Tools - Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 19:20:35 »
I LOVE the hot glue gun  :lol:
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 20:07:28 »
Fantastic stuff as always. It looks more real than the real thing often does. :)

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 20:49:35 »
Its so hard to choose which is the best.
They are all wonderful

M

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 21:27:39 »
Excellent as always, Jo.

What amazes me is the pieces you use for your tools, often having no obvious link with the finished item.  You must be able to see laterally so that the tip of a spear becomes a Dremel.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 22:01:40 »
Amazing! They do look quite authentic and are uniquely original. Do you have all these things in "human size"? I'm not even familiar with many tools...well, hammers, screwdrivers and saws...I love all types of saws and have my own axe!  >:D
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 22:07:35 »
They all look so real!!! :o  Yes, you really are the "Tool Master". :wow:

I'd like to see a close-up of that vacuum cleaner... mainly because I'm nosy and want to see how neat your conversion work is. ;) I'm sure it's as close to perfect as it's possible to get with a hand-made item though. :)9

Great stuff, Jochen! Thanks for sharing it here. 8-)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 22:23:37 »
..I love all types of saws and have my own axe!  >:D
  :omg: (No more need be said!)

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 21:31:18 »
I'd like to see a close-up of that vacuum cleaner... mainly because I'm nosy and want to see how neat your conversion work is. ;) I'm sure it's as close to perfect as it's possible to get with a hand-made item though. :)9

Hm, I don't know. This must be decided from someone else but not me – what does one of the executives in the company I'm working for often tells: there is always room for improvement.

Ok, here is one in bigger resolution (satisfying for your curiosity?  ;))
The tiny white spots on the pipe and the corpus as well as on the engine unit are some dust ... I can remember that there had been some parallel projects with heavy sanding ... should be more carefull the next time and clean the object before making a photo ;)

Oh, I just recognized in this larger resolution view, that one of the wheels actually can be seen (at least partially).

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 21:46:44 »
Amazing! They do look quite authentic and are uniquely original. Do you have all these things in "human size"?

Er, yes. Not just those.  :-[
(I think I should count my electric tools some day ... hm, one, two, three ...  a quick count in my mind let me come up with at least 20, and about 5 additional ones for the garden. Hm, seems that so far I invested more money in tools than in Playmobil ... or not? At least the tools stock remains stagnant, with the Playmobil stock I'm not sure  ;D)

I'm not even familiar with many tools...well, hammers, screwdrivers and saws...I love all types of saws and have my own axe!  >:D

Okayyyy ...  :hmm: Especially the last sentence could give a deep insight into "your" psyche ... but I'm just computer scientist and no Psychiatrist  ;D