Author Topic: GrUmpy & Grumpier old men!  (Read 9241 times)

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
Re: GrUmpy & Grumpier old men!
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 21:32:20 »
I had a unit of 7 if I remember correctly. I had 3 of the talking ones with the pull out dog tag, & the color striped string to know where the phrases were! Hit the dirt! In coming! It's when they ceased being fun much later on that the demolition team effects were seen. The accessories were off of the chain for those figures! The large space capsule with astronaut suit, the medic set with stretcher IV set up, navy rafts, aircraft firefighter suit, jungle fighter, awesome!

Oh cool!  You had even more than my best friend.  I would have asked if I could come to your house to play.  You didn't have any with the "Kung Fu Grip" or with the fuzzy afro hairdos, did you?
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 21:33:34 »
Hey!  What are you doing here in the old geezers' section?   :lol:

Whew! Busted young man  :lol:! You have to pay us to be able to post here, but its for a good cause, all proceeds go to our medication fund   8}!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 21:53:59 »

Hey!  What are you doing here in the old geezers' section?
  :lol:

Now, now, KM, leave the lad be ... :lol:

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 21:55:29 »

Now, now, KM, leave the lad be ... :lol:

:lol: :lol:
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2009, 01:40:45 »
Oh cool!  You had even more than my best friend.  I would have asked if I could come to your house to play.  You didn't have any with the "Kung Fu Grip" or with the fuzzy afro hairdos, did you?

No problem, you'd been welcome! Yes, I think I had 2 of the afro type in brown, but no Kung Fu Grip.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2009, 04:36:07 »

No problem, you'd been welcome! Yes, I think I had 2 of the afro type in brown, but no Kung Fu Grip.

Yes, I was just teasing, SW.  You are always welcome to hang out with us old coots.  We like you!   :P
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2009, 11:21:57 »
thanks?  ;D
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings!