Author Topic: 4029 set - pictures?  (Read 12743 times)

Offline Miguel

• Dom Miguel - O Deserdado
  • Playmo Enthusiast
Re: 4029 set - pictures?
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 14:54:38 »
...But the red and yellow frieght cars are unique.  The red car is green cattle car, 4101 done in red with the door from the 4122 western freight car.

The yellow car is the 4102 that you refer to, but it has a compartment for a klicky much like the tipper car 4116 and 4112.  No other cattle car has the compartment on it.

Here's pictures of the 4 cars comprising the set:

Knight Train, thanks for your info and your wonderful pictures. Your set looks really like new :)
Mine is played with, though it doesn't have nothing so harsh as a scratch or a broken piece, still, it's played with.

Do you happen to know this set inventory?  :)

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 16:53:12 »
Here's the best I can do for an inventory.  When I got the train, I got this part of the box which had the inventory marked with X's.  And the number '5' by the railing.  So I'm assuming this was the inventory.  The 14 rails would be the track, 12 curved, 2 straight.  And it would have a transformer as well.

The "other grey thing" refered to on the picture, would be the tool that's on the other side of the tender (you can see a grey thing with an "x" on the top).  And I assume the other black tools are the ones that go in the engine cab - a coal shovel and hook or something like that.  These are probably the same ones used on the other trains.

Oh, and I misspoke above, the 4111 frieght car also has a klicky compartment.  So the yellow car would be very similar to the 4111 car.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 17:04:55 by Knight Train »

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 16:22:15 »
That's a very useful pic, KT.  Looks like these guys - 3304 - 2 Cowboys / Horse - are involved too, and the cows from 3275x - Cattle.  I bet I can find all the odds and ends, so I'll add those to the inventory even if part numbers for the train itself are in short supply.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 04:13:34 »
can you post a picture from the other side??? please  ;D ;D

Offline foras

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 08:46:27 »
Hello here Antonio from Spain, i have this train with the carton box in excellent condition. Well many sorry for my english is if it is bad. I have no wagons plan, i think threre is no plan, but there is a lok plan, the normally for the 4052. Other important element who is usually missing is the ramp to access the wagon for the animals, the same into light grey from the 3514 circus lion train car (i dont know the exactely reference). Other pieces the two blue train lok engenering, they are on the line of other train personal into blue with articulated hand including the comon black tools for lok maintenance (4 pieces) and the other four tools to had work the lok (4 into light grey, two inside the cabin and other two on the top of the lok tender). Other elements three wood light brown barrel, two metalic barrel one white and other into red with the legen valvoline, one wood transport box. Other an important must be the transformator and the ac cable who were includes into the box (4029 adapted to ac into USA black or blue, and 4031 adapted to ac into UK i think the first and oldest model 4350 transformator)
well if someone found interesting this please reply to me and i can send photos
thanks

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 09:04:18 »
Hello António!  :wave:

Thanks for the help with your description!

I think that it would be everyone's interest, if you please could post some pictures in a post on this thread  :yup:

What do you say?  ;)

Offline foras

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 09:47:12 »
hello, i can put some pictures but i dont know how to do it here, also i think the photos maybe be light to be here isnt they?

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 09:54:51 »
António,

I believe you wanted to say "heavy" (pesado) instead of light (ligero). I think there's no problem about that, and if there is, a moderator can tell us that.

To attach the pictures to a post, you must do like this: after clicking on "reply", you see your text box; underneath, there's "Additional Options"; you must click on it, and there you will see easily how you can attach the pictures   :)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 17:23:14 »
Hello Antonio,

There is no problem with your posting photos of the train sets here, if you have difficulty after Miguel's instructions just let us know and we will help you, please remember that photos are limited to 100kb in size.

Gepetto

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 18:23:22 »
Antonio, if you want to email me photos, I can post them here.

I post them on FLICKR (www.flickr.com) then put a link here using the "insert image" icon - the one that's on the left side just above the "smile face" so they show up in high resolution.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 01:33:35 by Knight Train »