Author Topic: 4029 set - pictures?  (Read 12742 times)

Offline Miguel

• Dom Miguel - O Deserdado
  • Playmo Enthusiast
4029 set - pictures?
« on: March 16, 2009, 17:27:50 »
Hello everyone,

does anyone has the instructions or even pictures of the 4029 set?

It's this one here http://playmodb.org/setpics/4029.jpg but I would like to have a closer picture and/or the inventory :)

Thanks in advance for everyone that can help me with this  :D

P.S.: ah, and PlaymoDB doesn't have anything else than that picture that you have seen  :(

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 4029 set - pictures?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 18:35:43 »
The set i bought did not have instructions with it so if you need any actual pictures of the set i could go to the barn and take a few .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 19:39:16 »
Rasputin,

I will be very thankful to you if you take some pictures when it will be more convenient to you  :D

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 20:01:11 »
That is an awfully nice looking set! Too bad I don't do trains. :-\

Gepetto

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 20:19:30 »
Hello Gepetto!

Yes, that's true  :) I have it, but it's lost among a collection I've bought. But there are so many things that I'm kind of lost. It's been some weeks since I'm dividing pieces, parts, and putting them into small boxes by categories, etc 

I'm going nuts :(o): I'm still not sure if I'm going to "get rid" of it since I think I have 3 or 4 locomotives  8}

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 21:25:14 »
thats one of the finest playmobil train ever!!!

i actually never seen it in real life or a ebay... i hope one day i'll get it...

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 00:50:31 »
I bought a 4029 a while ago from an LGB train collector.  Unfortunately it didn't come with the box, because he said the box was too big for his shelves.  So, instead, he had each car/engine bubble wrapped and stored in a shelf next to each other.  I was very disappointed to not have the box, paperwork, or the accessories (he couldn't remember where they got stored), but he did knock $100 off the price, and everything was in mint condition as he only ran it one time before he wrapped it up.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 16:35:49 »
The set i bought did not have instructions with it so if you need any actual pictures of the set i could go to the barn and take a few .
Duly noted.  It looks like it's composed of a 4052 - Large Locomotive (inventoried) with different stickers?, a yellow 4102 - Stückgutwagen (no plans), and a red version of 4101 - Cattle Car (no plans), plus the usual extra scene-making bits.  Do you agree?

(By the way, Miguel, you can't link directly to my pictures: I had to block external referrers, sorry.  Link to the page instead, and you can use the code at the bottom of the set-page to make it easy.)

4029 - Steam Freight Train Set -Na
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 17:36:29 »
Heather, you are close.  The engine is certainly the same as the 4052 except for the decals.  The tender car is a bit different than the 4052 tender - it's not powered and the lights do not work.  So it's identical except the engine block is missing the motor and the electrical components and the wheels do not have the gears.

But the red and yellow frieght cars are unique.  The red car is green cattle car, 4101 done in red with the door from the 4122 western freight car.

The yellow car is the 4102 that you refer to, but it has a compartment for a klicky much like the tipper car 4116 and 4112.  No other cattle car has the compartment on it.

Here's pictures of the 4 cars comprising the set:

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 14:50:16 »

(By the way, Miguel, you can't link directly to my pictures: I had to block external referrers, sorry.  Link to the page instead, and you can use the code at the bottom of the set-page to make it easy.)

Aaah!! I'm terribly sorry :) I did not know :) About the set, I guess it's a bit more than the sets you've mentioned, just like Knight Train have said :) I'm still looking for the information in the whole inventory :)