Creative > Customs Gallery

Posessed nun

(1/4) > >>

matchboxluc:
Hi,

I have been experimenting with electrical applications in klickies and came up with a nun with illuminating eyes, as if she was posessed by a diabolic force.
For these pictures I used a model railroad transformer, but I am working on using lithium cells that can be hidden.

David:
;D Very clever idea !I What did you do to her eyes?
 It works beautifully. I can´t wait to see the battery version!

Now we need the ghost story.

Can she flash as well? Do Morse? Mesmerise? Light us home on a foggy night?  ;D

Thanks for sharing,

Guarrenzino

matchboxluc:

--- Quote from: Guarrenzino on December 04, 2005, 19:10:52 ---;D Very clever idea !I What did you do to her eyes?
 It works beautifully. I can´t wait to see the battery version!
--- End quote ---
I used a tiny light bulb inside the head and fitted the drilled-out eyes with light conducting wire.

--- Quote ---Can she flash as well? Do Morse? Mesmerise? Light us home on a foggy night? 
--- End quote ---
Who knows... ;D (hmmm, the lighthouse nun :lol: )

Richard:
Hello, matchboxluc ...

I've added lights to the original Playmobil electric trains, but never thought about electrifying my Klickys. Really cool idea ...

--- Quote from: Guarrenzino on December 04, 2005, 19:10:52 ---;D Very clever idea ! ... Can she flash as well? ...
Guarrenzino

--- End quote ---

Only Mr. G would think of turning a nun into a "flasher" ... :lol:

All the best,
Richard

Morgan:
Very spooky and scaring with the glowing eyes. Since it is a none, it is even more scary  :o Great job!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version