Author Topic: Rainbow Castle wishful thinking  (Read 996 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Rainbow Castle wishful thinking
« on: January 25, 2023, 13:55:19 »
Boy, I sure hope Playmobil follows suit with Lego on putting out a bunch of pride sets for children

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Rainbow Castle wishful thinking
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 13:56:01 »
Last year when I helped tow a float in the San Francisco Pride parade I couldn’t help but have wishful thinking of being able to hand out a progressive toy to all the people dressed up in costumes

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 13:56:31 »
So many future ideas for a theme

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 14:00:48 »
I always wanted to recreate Divine from when I saw Pink Flamingos as a young child

This new theme could have so many elements for education

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 15:38:32 »
I like the idea. Playmobil has enough parts so we can start customizing our own figures. Time to raid my daughters’ fairies and elves collections.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 21:06:10 »
And there we go, let the flood gates open to the pot of gold

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 22:59:51 »
That would most definitly be ... interesting.
Some more options for my lil' city  :lol:.

Yeah ... I'll support that most definitly!
... and then dusk came and brought despair.