Author Topic: 6697 Take Along Black Baron's Castle (Super 4)  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 6697 Take Along Black Baron's Castle (Super 4)
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 08:31:16 »
Awesome review thanks so much. I like to see it in my hands and in kids hands to make an opinion but it sure looks nice

:wave:  peace to you and your beautiful people.

Off to keep the candles lit  :love:

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2016, 22:10:47 »
May i know the height (length) of the walkway supports and whether they are thicker than a klickies' hand grip?

The support is 10.9 cm high and neither the vertical (too thick) nor the diagonal post (too thin) can be fitted in a klicky's hand, only the horizontal one. I'm not sure how useful this might be ...

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 01:20:34 »
Thank you sj...you are right, not useful to me.....I thought finally a long stick for kliky hands.....
Interesting tall kliky you got there...are his legs similar to the tall clown?

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 03:10:53 »
Does that new fi?ure glow in the dark?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 08:45:49 »
Awesome figures

Thanks for shring StJohn  :wave:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 17:17:02 »
Are there new figures out?!?

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 18:04:24 »
Are there new figures out?!?
I shouldn't go off topic, but indeed, Series 10 was released yesterday. I'm sure that it will be reviewed in this forum soon, but have to say that in my opinion it is the best series ever! :love:

are his legs similar to the tall clown?

I suppose that they come from the same mould as the previous clown ones, but cannot corroborate as I don't have the latter figure in hand.

Does that new fi?ure glow in the dark?

Yes, he does!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 15:24:50 »
I would love to see them , but will wait patiently

Thanks for the news  :wave:

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2022, 00:41:40 »
After almost 7 years I say goodbye to my Black Baron's Castle. When preparing the set for the eBay listing, I experienced that the ballista fragmented upon launch: its brown plastic has become brittle over the years. I had another one: same dramatic result! Perhaps it is a poorly designed part, but perhaps there is more to it. Luckily I could order a spare part and still sell a complete set, but what is worrisome for us collectors: is Playmobil plastic deteriorating over time? Until now I only experienced that bronze-coloured parts are very brittle from the start, but perhaps the effect sets in with some delay in parts of different colours?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2022, 07:57:09 »
When preparing the set for the eBay listing, I experienced that the ballista fragmented upon launch: its brown plastic has become brittle over the years.

:o

Indeed, that is troubling... like you, I believe I only experienced that with the crappy bronze parts - no matter if new or old. Though the latest gloves don't seem to break as much (or is it odds? I don't really like the gloves)