Author Topic: Klingon Bird of Prey set  (Read 1005 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Klingon Bird of Prey set
« on: October 24, 2022, 13:18:45 »
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Klingon Bird of Prey set
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 09:17:01 »
I think that's the price for the USS Enterprise, Gordon. The Bird of Prey is on at £269.99, a bargain!
But, yes, it seems you can actually buy it now (I bet its a mistake!).
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 13:08:47 »
I think that's the price for the USS Enterprise, Gordon. The Bird of Prey is on at £269.99, a bargain!
But, yes, it seems you can actually buy it now (I bet its a mistake!).

So it is, Graham.  Shows how much of  fan the show I was!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 07:36:55 »
Nor was I a fan after the first series, which was full of imaginative sci-fi ideas. To Boldly Go into subsequent series and films I did not, bodily or otherwise.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)