Author Topic: 70633 Back to the future pickup  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
70633 Back to the future pickup
« on: September 19, 2022, 03:39:05 »
These were on sale at Amazon so I got a few

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 70633 Back to the future pickup
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 03:57:33 »
Basic packing job

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 14:24:21 »
Easy build, nice truck with realistic ratios.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 14:27:25 »
The truck is quite nice and useful in duplicates as it’s not so customized to the franchise . I was able to get the tire tread directions correct . I doubt I’ll add the tailgate “PLAYMOBIL” decal

The other decals are quite small so I need to find a pin or tweezers to apply

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 14:34:03 »
One thing I found nice is they added a Playmobil Back to the Future postcard . It’s a real postcard
It looks quite nice. I didn’t really watch 2,3,4 or however many runs the franchise had so was that something from the movie ?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 14:54:36 »
I got this car to make a custom, but I am not sure about the wheels... They seem huge to me..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2022, 19:36:43 »
I got this car to make a custom, but I am not sure about the wheels... They seem huge to me..

In the states this would be considered …modest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2022, 19:53:57 »

I want to make something like this:

https://www.facebook.com/intervencaoresgateanimal/photos/a.334662153540980/948145535525969/

(I THINK everyone can see the pic in the link?)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2022, 01:11:31 »
I never understood monster trucks.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2022, 03:59:08 »
A playmo  Irish Republican Army. Hmm I want to see pictures when you get them

You’d definitely not understand monster truck if you saw what people pay to make them ,  And what’s really silly is most of the street legal ones stay on pavement

I’d understand more if they went off roading or had to drive through rivers to get home, but no….just an image thing