Author Topic: Seaport and Beachtown Railway at Kirkbean 2022 Playmobil Exhibition  (Read 1922 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Seaport and Beachtown Railway at Kirkbean 2022 Playmobil Exhibition
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 06:17:34 »
Congratulations to Diane and yourself dear Gordon for these two lovely videos of the Kirkbean 2022 Exhibition  :love:

I love the layout and all the details ! It is colourful and fun !

Thank you for reminding us of the history of your area.

I would love so much to display my little world of New Regent St one day in a Playmo Exhibition  :cloud9:

Karim :gent:

Thank you, Karim, for your kind comments.  Sadly, though, I do not live in Norfolk but visit there a lot.  The Norfolk coast is good place to visit as you get a lot of sky and a lot of silence - you can actually hear the silence.

An exhibition for 2023 is planned.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 07:54:17 by playmofire »
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 08:29:10 »
Schönes, kleines Dio! Danke, Gordon!

Nice wee layout, cheers, Gordon!

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2022, 08:36:15 »
I liked the  set-up, made all the more interesting with the background information, playmofire. I know Blakeney and Cley. And not forgetting Wells, which still has a thriving quay.
I like the simple baseboard colours, blue and green, which give the display a clean, unfussy appearance.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2022, 10:18:36 »
Ah, yes, the Bunny.  That is part of a competition where visitors have to spot members of a rabbit family, each on a different display every day.  In addition, each day there are two coloured Playmobil frogs dotted around the displays for people to find.   Some visitors are therre literally for hours until they spot them all.

The car crash in one of a number of little scenes (although some people tried to stand the lamp post up, thinking it had fallen over by accident).  There are, among others, the cat and the mouse in the wood pile, the road sweeper stroking the cat, the cat and the spilt milk and the dog and the kittens.

I wondered why the bunny was there!!  I spotted him on my first view. That's funny about the bunny & frogs!

Loved all the fun details you added, on my 2nd watch I spotted the car crash, the animals in the wood pile, & the spilt milk & cat, but didn't spot the road sweeper stroking the cat, & dog with kittens.  Really nice touches!

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2022, 12:02:23 »
Spotted the blue toad, spilled milk and the dog with kittens.
Also like the fox and rabbit in the field.
Was looking for the road sweeper but found him in the 2nd movie together with the other frog :lol:  :lol:

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2022, 18:35:32 »
Beautiful display :love:

I loved the goat on the barrel. Looks amazing!

Also the cat with the spilled milk :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2022, 23:02:00 »
Great layout and diorama

These pictures are inspiring
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2022, 16:13:21 »
Schönes, kleines Dio! Danke, Gordon!

Nice wee layout, cheers, Gordon!

jj:

Thank you, Stefan.  I hope to develop it further.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2022, 16:18:53 »
I liked the  set-up, made all the more interesting with the background information, playmofire. I know Blakeney and Cley. And not forgetting Wells, which still has a thriving quay.
I like the simple baseboard colours, blue and green, which give the display a clean, unfussy appearance.

Thank you, Graham.  Yes, not forgetting Wells which has survived as a port better than the others.  There is a company there does sail-powered runs down the coast delivering goods and sometimes take passengers, something I would like to do if I can.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2022, 16:21:48 »
I wondered why the bunny was there!!  I spotted him on my first view. That's funny about the bunny & frogs!

Loved all the fun details you added, on my 2nd watch I spotted the car crash, the animals in the wood pile, & the spilt milk & cat, but didn't spot the road sweeper stroking the cat, & dog with kittens.  Really nice touches!

Thank you.