Author Topic: Glass dome/mini diorama  (Read 12191 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Glass dome/mini diorama
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2021, 05:27:24 »
Thats looks great, Happy Halloween  >:D

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2022, 20:52:57 »
A bit late for Christmas, but as it is not yet Three Kings’ day I figured that it’s still ok to post pictures of my nativity scene.  ;)
The 3 kings have not yet arrived, so they are still under the glass dome. It’s a tight fit with the 3 (dromedary) camels. But I figured most kings wouldn’t share a camel…
I got a secondhand set of camels (4247) and ordered a saddle blanket, saddle and bridle from the spare parts service. The blue saddle blanket from set 9497 is beautiful, so I think I’m going to order a second one.
As it is always good to make plans for more playmobil, I was thinking about some more sheep for the shepherd and perhaps a little boy shepherd, but i would have to search for a boy with the right clothes.
I'm curious if anyone else has put up the nativity scene  ;D

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2022, 11:38:36 »
These scenes are delightful  :inlove:
Not just your recent one, but I love this thread with regular updates!

I didn't realise there were Playmobil coffins and tombstones (clearly, I am not up-to-date). I neeeeed some for my Western town!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2022, 12:22:57 »
Ha! Great display Eplay! Those Wise Men look a bit puzzled as to how they are going to get out of the dome in order to pay homage!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2022, 13:58:01 »
Thank you  ;D

I didn't realise there were Playmobil coffins and tombstones (clearly, I am not up-to-date). I neeeeed some for my Western town!
The coffin is from the Take Along Haunted House (9312) and the tomb stones are from the scooby doo cemetery (70362). The scooby doo series has a lot of good Halloween parts and also nice furniture  :love:

Ha! Great display Eplay! Those Wise Men look a bit puzzled as to how they are going to get out of the dome in order to pay homage!

My son has been asking to play with the kings and the camels, so he will be their savior on January 6  :lol:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2022, 14:30:40 »
Those Wise Men look a bit puzzled as to how they are going to get out of the dome in order to pay homage!

They're in there thinking "we're wise, not clever!"  :rudy:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2022, 16:39:31 »
 :lol:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2022, 20:04:44 »
The coffin is from the Take Along Haunted House (9312) and the tomb stones are from the scooby doo cemetery (70362). The scooby doo series has a lot of good Halloween parts and also nice furniture  :love:

Oh thank you for the set numbers, I'll be sure to look into those  :yup:

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2022, 18:33:46 »
The CliniClowns have invaded the pediatric ward  ;D

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2022, 19:34:35 »
Another cracker!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)