Author Topic: Playmobil Knights meet Schleich Castle  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil Knights meet Schleich Castle
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2020, 16:39:06 »
I like the clay-like texture of the stones in the castle. And the pictures look beautiful as always  :love:

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 06:38:38 »
I've been using the Schleich medieval tents for years now, they work perfect with Playmobil.
They're the ONLY non-Playmo item I use together with Playmobil, btw!
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2020, 09:34:26 »
I've been using the Schleich medieval tents for years now, they work perfect with Playmobil.
They're the ONLY non-Playmo item I use together with Playmobil, btw!

Yes, they are gorgeous :)

I have the elf boat too... and a few bits. I would love a couple of other structures, but they are expensive, so..

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 19:21:27 »

Ehm, Erik, how big are your Klickys? ??? I mean, your comment made me purchase a Belagerungszelt 40193 and now I find out that it is way too big for the Playmobil world!

This should not have surprised me, however, as I know that Schleich figures are about 1.5 times bigger than Klickys. This disproportion doesn't show too much when playing with the castle (at least with the gate – the towers are again way too big for those tiny Klickys), but it is quite noticeable here :)

No worries, I'm still happy with it! :wave:

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 19:29:18 »
I too like Schleich animal kingdom  :love:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 04:06:13 »
Ehm, Erik, how big are your Klickys? ??? I mean, your comment made me purchase a Belagerungszelt 40193 and now I find out that it is way too big for the Playmobil world!

Why would you think this is too big? I think it fits well. Or do you only envision having a maximum of 2-3 people in the tent?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 16:59:26 »
This tent is stunning !!!!! wow wow wow guys. I will most defintely look into getting one

I have been looking for eons for the playbig knigjt tent .... I have a couple of playbig viking ships and they are perfect for klickies i must say !!!  :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2020, 17:35:46 »
I will most defintely look into getting one

You can buy mine. It is a nice tent, really well made, etc. But, alas ! in my subjective judgment: slightly too big. It has to go. :'(

Seriously, you can send me a PM if you are interested. I'll charge what it cost me, and I think I found a good deal.

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2021, 03:20:14 »
Today is the first I’m seeing this interesting schleich stuff, very interesting. The castle really catches my attention right away and as far as the tent part of this conversation, I’m on board. The tent seems absolutely perfect and I don’t think it’s too big at all! Those would be a great addition for any encampment!..

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2021, 18:42:30 »
Today is the first I’m seeing this interesting schleich stuff, very interesting. The castle really catches my attention right away and as far as the tent part of this conversation, I’m on board. The tent seems absolutely perfect and I don’t think it’s too big at all! Those would be a great addition for any encampment!..

I couldnt agree more . I also reckon the playbig knights tent will fit nicely with our beloved klickies. The playbig viking ship ( i have two) is perfect for the playmobil vikings if you ask me and still to see a playbig castle with  klickies , bet it looks good as well ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: