Author Topic: klickyklack's random customs  (Read 4184 times)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
Re: klickyklack's random customs
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2022, 19:43:03 »
They look great! The Black Baron's pendant works well here. :)

Thanks Pynedor!  & AH! I had no idea where that necklace was from!  I forget if I got it in a lot or what.. The red dress vamp was originally wearing it with a cape, but it won't fit over her wing harness now so one of the other vamps stole it. Damn, they'll all be wanting them now!   :lol: (the are perfect for the vampires!)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2022, 20:53:36 »
It's definitely one of the best necklaces, but I believe it only came in the Super 4 Set 6697, so it's not very common.
~Pynedor~

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2022, 17:38:08 »
It's definitely one of the best necklaces, but I believe it only came in the Super 4 Set 6697, so it's not very common.

Yes! that's a shame!  The vamps won't have to fight over it anymore, I just opened a new set I got from one of my orders from the official shop in the last few months (I still have a bunch of stuff I haven't opened yet) & was thrilled when I realised it had 2 of that style of necklace in gold).  Tempted to paint the centre in red like the Baron's.  Might have to get another set so I can steal the necklaces.  :lol: (any excuse  :toot: )

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2022, 17:46:17 »

(...) was thrilled when I realised it had 2 of that style of necklace in gold).

The rare one is the black one, the others are old and common, I think, especially the gold ones.

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2022, 14:27:41 »
The rare one is the black one, the others are old and common, I think, especially the gold ones.

Thanks tahra!  I'd looked at the different variations on Playmodb but I'm not knowledgeable about which sets are rare & common.  I didn't realise they were in the new set I'd bought 71047 because the info for that set isn't there yet.  I'll have to scan the instructions & send them over.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2022, 17:29:31 »
I didn't realise they were in the new set I'd bought 71047 because the info for that set isn't there yet.

I wonder if that guy is the same as in the advent... same color, I mean...

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2022, 18:16:37 »
I wonder if that guy is the same as in the advent... same color, I mean...

Yes!  I think he's the same as the one in the advent set 6625 

I took some photos of him the other day but haven't edited & uploaded them yet, will try to share later.  I had fun deboxing him!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2022, 08:03:42 »
Yes!  I think he's the same as the one in the advent set 6625 

I took some photos of him the other day but haven't edited & uploaded them yet, will try to share later.  I had fun deboxing him!

Thank you - my wallet is happy (NOT an easy feat!)... The klicky is interesting for customs....

(I like "deboxing" :) )