Creative > Customs Gallery

Police

<< < (2/8) > >>

GrahamB:
Nice!

--- Quote from: PlaymoCollector on September 09, 2019, 12:55:49 ---
PS: a question for the more experienced forum users. Since the images in my previous post showed up huge I tried scaling them down this time. Is that enough or would you recommend I scale them down more?

--- End quote ---

A width of 500 to 750 pixels will ensure that the images fit on a tablet screen as well as a PC screen (I don't know about phones). An easy way to scale images is to insert a width instruction in the first image code, like this [img width=500
Example:

tahra:
I really like your ski patrol!  And I think those torsos work quite well for it :)

bml87:
It's great to see how accurate your custom klickies are. They really resemble their human equivalents!

Is this a project or are they part of something bigger, like a future diorama?

PMatt:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on October 10, 2019, 08:52:02 ---A width of 500 to 750 pixels will ensure that the images fit on a tablet screen as well as a PC screen (I don't know about phones).

--- End quote ---

Indeed in my last couple posts the images were 600 pixels wide; the mobile layout too shows them whole. Thanks for the validation!

--- Quote from: tahra on October 10, 2019, 18:03:42 ---And I think those torsos work quite well for it :)

--- End quote ---

Glad you think so! The v.2 is set to have motorcyclists' torsos.

--- Quote from: bml87 on October 10, 2019, 19:54:16 ---It's great to see how accurate your custom klickies are. They really resemble their human equivalents!

--- End quote ---

Thank you bml87, I'm really happy to hear that! There's a reason I tend to base my customs on reconstructions, photos and illustrations: I don't ever feel like I did it right unless I can find some sort of real-life equivalent. (Which is why I have ~150 MB of reference images on my phone)

--- Quote from: bml87 on October 10, 2019, 19:54:16 ---Is this a project or are they part of something bigger, like a future diorama?

--- End quote ---

No dioramas in sight unfortunately, but yes, it is a project of sorts – variations on police uniforms, so to say.

playmovictorian:
The SWAT Team looks so realistic  :love: :love: :love:

Excellent custom  :clap: :thanks:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version